My friend liked it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 13, 2012

I added this to my friend's care package and she enjoyed it.

Perfect, but so expensive...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 13, 2012

My man was frustrated when I told him that this stuff is very expensive if buying whole bottle and we could not afford it. As mini trial it done very big impact on him because it was delicious to him. Of course delicious I mean in protein type stuff way not overall. And I would disappoint that persons who want it as meal substitute or stomach filler for couple of hours. None of this. My man after exercising and drinking it already after 20 minutes wanted homemade pie and even his supper from lentils and stuff :D Though he is not big eater at all. So I can rate it as normal, pure protein powder, not metabolic at all. But I am giving it 5 stars because my man has no need to burn fat, he is more concerned of muscles and mass :)

Generous sample

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a generous sized sample for an appetite controlling protein shake. I enjoyed it mixed with the usual almond milk, 1/2 banana and frozen berries and kept me satisfied until lunchtime. It is not too sweet even though it contains stevia. This is a nice protein shake for vegans as it uses only pea, hemp, rice and chia sourced proteins. Also, it has many vitamins and minerals included along with african mango extract. Not too sure if the mango seed extract is what suppresses the appetite. Personally I enjoy Thorne Research Mediclear SLS as a daily protein powder and highly recommend it over this one. My naturopath recommends taking it every morning for gentle detoxing and a dose of vitamins/ minerals and Thorne Research is a professional brand. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Yummy

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 09, 2012

I could easily drink this daily, it's very good. Mixes well with water. I also added greens and vit c powder from madre labs.

Excellent taste!

Posted by 4995359091000911918 on Apr 16, 2013

Tried free sample. Mixed with orange juice. Surprisingly tasteful and nutritious. Very like it! Unfortunately full version is very expensive. :(

Energy!

Posted by 5634277567410855888 on Apr 22, 2013

Tasted great and it gave me a lot of energy. To bad they don't sell small portions anymore, because I can't effort a big one at the moment.

Appetite Control Drink Sample

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Feb 01, 2013

This really curbed my appetite. Took it at am and pm. Will buy!

Filling protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2855699 on Jan 31, 2013

I found this filling, I had it made with water. But the taste was not too go, be better with juice but then adding a lot of sugar. Also had a gritty texture but did definately curb the appetite.

Bien

Posted by 4719340936029911022 on Feb 15, 2013

Très bon gout, par contre sur l'efficacité je n'ai pas d'avis car c'était un échantillon.

Good.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013

It's ok with juice and with milk. Very filling.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »