ehh

Posted by Reviewer3070261 on Jul 02, 2011

not a fan of this. very strong smell, good but overpowering. works about as well as any other. not impressive. I do like the container it comes in.

Handy pump, no more dropping the dishwashing liquid

Posted by Reviewer1308114 on Mar 24, 2014

Love how I can just pump the soap and not have to make extra mess picking up and putting down my dish soap with wet/dirty hands.

Well wash

Posted by Santita on Apr 19, 2012

Well wash the dishes, foams well, washes away the fat. Fresh, but very a strong smell. By getting used to the pump is squeezed out a big enough piece of soap - to me this much. Not very natural composition (lauritsulfat), but it does not dry the skin.

Great value!

Posted by SmartyPants on Jun 27, 2012

Lovely smell, gentle but effective!

good

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Jul 31, 2012

love the smell, works good for dish

Fin flaske, god oppvasksaape

Posted by Herbhild on May 03, 2013

Synes denne gjer seg godt paa kjoekkenet mitt :) Den er effektiv, lukter godt, og kan fylles paa med refill.

Liked this product

Posted by 5737319031585857007 on Dec 10, 2013

Liked this product

Best dish washing liquid

Posted by 5549589002185504290 on Dec 14, 2013

Smells beautiful, doesn't dry out my hands and good price. Will buy again

Good!

Posted by 5444962553928091898 on May 15, 2014

I like the smell, clean the dishes well.

My Dishes have never sparkled so.

Posted by 5715784355038912727 on Feb 23, 2015

This soap is fantastic. I had been using another brand and had never realized how much crud was left on my dishes until I started using Method dish soap. My dishes sparkle like crystal now! And, to top it off, my old brand of dish soap was supposed to make your hands soft with use, but my hands were always dry and scratchy after washing dishes; when I started using Method my hands feel great. They are not dry at all. The only thing I wasn't happy about was that the pump leaks if you leave it in the sun (like if your sink is right in front of a window), but if you open the cap just a tiny bit to let the air out it quits leaking, and doesn't affect the usability of the pump at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »