Bunny

Posted by holahola on Jul 11, 2011

nice color, soft touch, wonderful product. Firm bunny. Will use for gift to 1 year old baby.

She just loves it!

Posted by vanchuah on Oct 21, 2012

My princess just loves this bunny!

miYim Simply Organic, Victoria Plush Bunny with Dress is a Great Toy!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

These toys are all natural companions for babies. It is nice to know that this toy is environmentally friendly and is made from organic certified Cotton. Inspired by nature, miYim toys are made with safety and sustainability in mind. With color variations that are unique to each toy, you can give your child a one-of-a-kind cuddly companion that they will cherish forever.

This is my 5th Victoria from Iherb

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jan 20, 2013

I got this for my friends kids, my parents, my freinds.....everyone love this little Victoria, very cute, durable and machine washable.

a safe toy for my daughter

Posted by 5086087877173077822 on Feb 21, 2013

As a usual 7month old baby, my daughter loves to put anything in her mouth, and since this bunny is made of organic material, I feel safe to give it to her. She also loves her bunny because of its vivid color.

Så søt!

Posted by 4992959810147706713 on Dec 28, 2013

Denne bamsen er ganske liten, men VELDIG søt! Fargen er dus gammelrosa. Godt kjøp!

Very cute!

Posted by cinnamon on Feb 06, 2014

Very cute bunny, excellent quality!

Adorable & Organic

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 26, 2014

I bought this for a new baby whose parents value organic products. I was pleased to see that it is of very good quality & not too large...just right!