Michael's Naturopathic, Adrenal Xtra Energy Support, 90 Veggie Tabs

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Michael's Adrenal Xtra Energy Support...Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3254225 From Florida on Sep 16, 2011

Our family doctor is a proponent of Dr. Wilson's Adrenal Fatigue book. We have tried a few adrenal support supplements and noted mild improvement but when we tried Michael's, everything paled in comparison. Emotionally driven over eating seems to be reduced in using this supplement since we are feeling calmer, more serene and even. All of which makes it easier to cope with the roller coaster ride we call, "normal daily life in America". My guess is that if you try even one bottle you will not be disappointed. Wish they sold a bigger bottle at a bettle per tablet price.

Adrenal Xtra

Posted by Reviewer2448476 on Aug 05, 2010

Excellent product

Very pleased!

Posted by 5613176885672094142 on Apr 08, 2014

I can definitely feel that this has made a difference and given me more energy. I'll be ordering again.

Adrenal Xtra

Posted by Reviewer1115843 From Oklahoma on Aug 09, 2010

Just started using Adrenal Xtra and so far very happy with it. All the products that we use is easy to order and they're delivered on time in good conditions. Wish sometimer there would be buy 1 and get 2 free.

I feel more energy

Posted by Reviewer2782002 From Nevada on Mar 28, 2011

I have been using this product off and on for a few years. I decided to purchase from your Co. as your prices are the BEST. Thankyou for helping us consumers save $$$.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »