Very, very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Sep 18, 2011

After scrutinizing the list of ingredients, I was amazed to discover that, unlike the immense majority of other baby shampoos, the manufacturer had not added one or two of those loathed harmful chemicals such as PEG or propylene glycol or methylparaben. The detergents in this bottle are mild indeed. As an adult I use this as a shower gel with very good results. I'll keep buying this brand no matter what they charge me.

Dry out baby skin

Posted by Reviewer2976414 on Mar 07, 2012

My 2 yr old son has eczema. After using the body wash for a week, it drys out my son skin and caused his eczema to flare up. Those with dry skin and eczema may want to try out first before buying.

Favourite baby shampoo!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

This product was on sale and I got it to try it and I was not disappointed. It is free of any nasty chemicals, safe enough to use it on my son. It lathers nicely and has a pleasant smell. It cleans very well and leaves the skin baby smooth!! The bottle is also very big and lasts a lot! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

nice soap

Posted by 4769327770236116004 on Jun 09, 2015

I would like a soap for my baby with less ingredients but honestly this one seems to be one of the best ones without harmful chemicals also not using glycerin derived from palm oil (a horrible product that is causing the destruction of Asia's rainforests and a major wave of extinction of tigers, orangutans, elephants, etc). The smell is super mellow, it suds nicely and I don't think it stings at all. It's very nice.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Smell (^_*)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I Like its smell :) try it and you will thank me

I tried the sample first

Posted by JoysWorld on May 03, 2015

And it worked so well, and so gently on my sensitive allergy dog that this is now all I use on his face.

smells good

Posted by 5456622449173775788 on Jul 21, 2015

I've use quite a number of bottle. the smell is so nice and its not drying. definately will buy again and recommend

Gentle Wash

Posted by Reviewer2729013 on Aug 23, 2011

Perfect for new babes sensitive skin. Use it the girls and myself.

Very gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on May 12, 2011

This is a really nice, mild cleanser with a very gentle, pleasant scent. It doesn't seem to bother my daughter's sensitive skin and the scent doesn't hang around past bath time!

Effective, but not tear-free

Posted by Reviewer3252352 on Jun 13, 2011

It cleanse my baby very well, but i couldn't say that it's tear-free (everytime my baby cries).