GREAT GREAT GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1981497 on Jan 04, 2008

I've been using this stuff for over 10 years. It is the BEST dandruff control shampoo and it does not dry out your hair like Head and Shoulders and Selson Blue.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Sep 28, 2008

This mild shampoo does the trick.I use it 3 times per week and it keeps away the flakes. I will return to this product.

Really fights dandruff

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 26, 2015

A really good and effective anti-dandruff shampoo. Every winter I have the same problem- dandruff. It happens because of woolen hats which I have to wear. I can't do without hats because our Russian winters are very cold and frosts are biting. Plus, severe weather conditions affect our immune system. So, here I am- with a hat and lots of dandruff. This shampoo solves the dandruff problem in an instant. After the first usage I paid attention to the fact that my dandruff had gone. So, the shampoo really fights dandruff. The hair after washing stays clean for 2 days. Not very long, of course, but not bad, actually. The only drawback is that you need pre-washing with this shampoo as it lathers really badly. And, perhaps, not everybody will like the smell- it is a little bit strong but for me it doesn't matter as long as it solves the dandruff problem.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on Jan 10, 2009

I been using for a couple of weeks, so far it seems to work better than any other dandruff control shampoo that iI have used.

Very good dandruff shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2998504 on Apr 23, 2008

It works very nice.. i like it.

Fantástico

Posted by Reviewer2884675 on Jan 20, 2013

Lo llevo usando dos semanas. Ya no me funcionaba ningún champú anticaspa y este la ha hecho desaparecer. El único problema que tiene es que le cuesta un poco hacer espuma, pero si te aseguras de tener el pelo bien mojado no hay problema. El olor es un poco raro, pero no permanece en el pelo. Me ha gustado tanto que ya tengo en camino otros productos de la marca para probarlos.

Finally a shampoo that works!

Posted by 5023926073626587512 on Jul 07, 2015

I used to use Polytar AF for my seborrheic dermatitis, which worked great but unfortunately got discontinued. This shampoo is a great alternative for it! Cleared my scalp in a week or so. Very pleased with it! I only gave it 4 stars because the latest orders seem to have a more runny/watered-down consistency, so I found I have to use more of the product than I used to. Otherwise, it is a life-saver for my scalp!

Mill Creek, Dandruff Control Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2141398 on Jan 25, 2012

Dandruff appears again in 2-3 days, but just after washing it disappears absolutely!

This didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Mar 10, 2011

I bought this after reading the reviews but sadly it didnt work for me. I've been using this for about 2 months but see no results to-date. Didnt get rid of the dandruff. It's quite mild and i like that my scalp feels clean after using but i don't really care for the smell. Wouldn't buy this again.

Great ingredients

Posted by Sharpie on Dec 19, 2011

Smells a bit unusual, but one of the few shampoos I could find with absolutely no baddies in it so I'll still give it a 5. Works well, and no after smell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »