Not my favourite

Posted by kirjasalla on Feb 16, 2011

Not very gentle shampoo, makes my scalp dry. It also contains Sodium myreth sulfate, which is almost as bad as SLS. Won't buy again. There's much better shampoos at same price, without sulfates.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Sep 06, 2011

I really like this brand shampoos. They make beautiful hair.

Mill Creek, Henna Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 11, 2008

Very nice! Gentle, soft scent (reminds me of baby shampoo). My hair feels super soft after use. No conditioner needed (I do have short hair). Will buy again.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2117153 on Apr 09, 2010

This shampoo is gentle and makes my hair shine with lovely natural highlights. I like the fact that it's PH balanced and therefore is strengthening my hair as well as making it attractive.

Quick and easy way to add volume with henna...

Posted by Reviewer2136813 on May 18, 2012

...without actually henna'ing your hair. I've been using a powdered Cassia product that I liked, but it was messy to apply, and turned my gray hair rather more red than I wanted (didn't want to color/cover it, just add body to my otherwise limpy hair). I tried the Mill Creek Henna Shampoo as a possible alternative, and like it. It doesn't suds up very much, which can be disconcerting, but gets my hair clean and shiny, and adds the volume/thickening that I'm looking for so that my styling stays all day.

Best Shampoo I have used!

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

I have been struggling with thinning, dry hair for a long time and have not found a shampoo that has helped to nourish my hair until this! It lathers well, cleans well and leaves my hair so soft and lately it feels stronger. I have been using this for 3 weeks now and have noticed a difference! Will buy again.

All Mill Creek Shampoo(personal use)

Posted by Reviewer2623503 on Nov 06, 2008

An excellent shampoo&have been using it for over 30 yrs!

good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Sep 24, 2012

I leave it on my hair for 5 minutes - this is good for my dandruff treatment

Mill Creek Henna Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2762609 on Jul 31, 2011

Love this product - it really cleans my hair, doesn't leave any residue, makes it sparkle and it smells lovely. Thanks for sending it all the way to NZ so quickly and hassle free.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2804146 on Apr 30, 2010

So far I really love this line of products! I would easily recommend this to my friends.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »