Not my favourite

Posted by kirjasalla on Feb 16, 2011

Not very gentle shampoo, makes my scalp dry. It also contains Sodium myreth sulfate, which is almost as bad as SLS. Won't buy again. There's much better shampoos at same price, without sulfates.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Sep 06, 2011

I really like this brand shampoos. They make beautiful hair.

Mill Creek, Henna Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 11, 2008

Very nice! Gentle, soft scent (reminds me of baby shampoo). My hair feels super soft after use. No conditioner needed (I do have short hair). Will buy again.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2117153 on Apr 09, 2010

This shampoo is gentle and makes my hair shine with lovely natural highlights. I like the fact that it's PH balanced and therefore is strengthening my hair as well as making it attractive.

Quick and easy way to add volume with henna...

Posted by Reviewer2136813 on May 18, 2012

...without actually henna'ing your hair. I've been using a powdered Cassia product that I liked, but it was messy to apply, and turned my gray hair rather more red than I wanted (didn't want to color/cover it, just add body to my otherwise limpy hair). I tried the Mill Creek Henna Shampoo as a possible alternative, and like it. It doesn't suds up very much, which can be disconcerting, but gets my hair clean and shiny, and adds the volume/thickening that I'm looking for so that my styling stays all day.

Mill Creek Henna Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2762609 on Jul 31, 2011

Love this product - it really cleans my hair, doesn't leave any residue, makes it sparkle and it smells lovely. Thanks for sending it all the way to NZ so quickly and hassle free.

happy hair 2

Posted by Reviewer2952746 on Aug 11, 2011

I've tried expensive shampoos and conditioners but none of them gave the results I always get with Mill Creek, Henna Shampoo and Conditioner. These two products are great for my hair. And, I am really demanding when talking about hair care.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2804146 on Apr 30, 2010

So far I really love this line of products! I would easily recommend this to my friends.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Aug 14, 2009

I receive a plethora of comments regarding my hair. A few people even asked if I recently colored because the shade of it so vibrant!

All Mill Creek Shampoo(personal use)

Posted by Reviewer2623503 on Nov 06, 2008

An excellent shampoo&have been using it for over 30 yrs!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »