Amazing value

Posted by naturellen on May 30, 2010

This conditioner is amazing value and beats the more expensive keratin conditioners from hair salons by far! It gives volume, shine and really seems to repair the hair. Good as a normal conditioner and as a treatment conditioner. The scent is also very nice and fruity.

Posted by shepajulia on Jul 26, 2011

Shampoos this brand and this my favorite. Restored my hair perfectly. I will buy a lot of time

Really good

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 13, 2012

I use this conditioner with the same shampoo. Smells pleasant and bottle is huge! But my hairs are very very dry and I need something more hydrating.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Jan 08, 2010

I will not be paying for Keratin that costs an arm and a leg anymore, this one works great and the price is right. My hair type is a 3c/4a and I'm growing it out. I use this product every other week before I deep condition and after I wash it with apple cider vinegar. This Keratin has help me to get 4 inches of growth in just 4 months, uncanny for African American hair. I'm so in love. I still have other products I have to use to get my hair to grow like Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Silk Amino Acid, Wheat Protein, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil but I use this conditioner as well to aid in my growing process.

Wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Jan 08, 2010

I can't speak on how the product works so far but the scent is wonderful. My only reason for not repurchasing in the future is because it didn't rank well on the safe hair products list so I won't buy again.

El mejor acondicionador que he probado

Posted by ilunn1988 on Oct 24, 2012

Tenia el pelo muy seco y este acondicionador es el único que ha conseguido dejarme el pelo hidratado y sin encrespamiento. Su olor es muy dulce pero no se decir a que huele.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Mar 05, 2010

I really like this conditioner. I find it very moisterzing for my dry locks and it has a clean smell.

Una maravila

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Me chifla este acondicionador, mi pelo es rizado y muy largo, y con muy poca cantidad tengo suficiente para desenredarlo. Cuando se acabe, repito.....

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Jan 23, 2014

This is way better than any of the expensive salon brand keratin conditioners I've tried. I have bleached hair and this really makes it feel smoother and healthier. My hair is very fine and most conditioners leave it flat and limp, this one does not. I like to mix this with a moisturizing conditioner and leave it on for at least 30 minutes, works even better.

Keratin Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1817771 on Nov 25, 2007

Love it! I had Brazillian Keratin straitening done a few months ago and conditioner brought back all the original shine and texture. It will extend the life of the process. Will definitely order again.