Mill Creek, Keratin Conditioner, Repair Formula, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Amazing value

Posted by naturellen From Finland on May 30, 2010

This conditioner is amazing value and beats the more expensive keratin conditioners from hair salons by far! It gives volume, shine and really seems to repair the hair. Good as a normal conditioner and as a treatment conditioner. The scent is also very nice and fruity.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1091212 From California on Jan 08, 2010

I will not be paying for Keratin that costs an arm and a leg anymore, this one works great and the price is right. My hair type is a 3c/4a and I'm growing it out. I use this product every other week before I deep condition and after I wash it with apple cider vinegar. This Keratin has help me to get 4 inches of growth in just 4 months, uncanny for African American hair. I'm so in love. I still have other products I have to use to get my hair to grow like Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Silk Amino Acid, Wheat Protein, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil but I use this conditioner as well to aid in my growing process.

Really good

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 13, 2012

I use this conditioner with the same shampoo. Smells pleasant and bottle is huge! But my hairs are very very dry and I need something more hydrating.

Keratin Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1817771 From New Jersey on Nov 25, 2007

Love it! I had Brazillian Keratin straitening done a few months ago and conditioner brought back all the original shine and texture. It will extend the life of the process. Will definitely order again.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2308938 From Georgia on Mar 05, 2010

I really like this conditioner. I find it very moisterzing for my dry locks and it has a clean smell.