Best mineral sunblock for dry and sensitive skin!!

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

After DDF had discontinued their organic sunblock, I had been on a quest for the sunblock. I have sensitive dry skin and am allergic to chemical sunscreens so I could not go back to those; therefore, I was desperate to find the one for me. Some were too oily even for my dry skin and hard to take them off. Others were too dry and even flaked after several hours. Even after I had found a suitable one I still had to endure the smell of herbs which I do not enjoy: there were even ones that actually made me feel sick. Thus, I did not really hope much when I bought this one since I've had a myriad of disappointing experiences with sunblocks out there. However, my searching days are over! I am so glad I finally found the one for me! It is moisturizing but not too oily and not hard to take it off. Not only it does not have yucky and strange smell but also it makes your skin look good. It does not irritate your skin also. I will definitely buy this product again.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1719324 on Dec 22, 2011

Since I have used this product, everybody mentioned how young my skin looks. For the meximum result, you just have to wait for a moment for the white material to dissolve. In the first few trials, I was annoyed a bit as this product wasn't abosorbed by my skin very well. As soon as I stopped using other company's lotion I have been using and applied the mineral fusion only, it made a huge difference. No more watery feeling and very good skin absorption.

Mineral Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jul 18, 2011

I tried this mineral sunscreen as Devita's one had been out of stock like forever. When you applying this sun moisturizer, it's bit shiny and having some white cast but if you use make up sponge when you apply on face, it will be so much improved. This is not a matte type but oily skin can use this as ingredients are great. I recommend this one to all skin types except extremely oily skin.

Big NO

Posted by Reviewer2901284 on May 03, 2013

Very oily and leaving skin very shiny. All the time i feel cream on my face (like im with mask). BIG NO.

My everyday facial cream!

Posted by 5486336484415902713 on Oct 07, 2012

It leaves your skin soft, silky and dewy but not oily like some other creams do. It is the perfect everyday day cream with an SPF of 40. It is amazing!!! I use it daily after I wash my face, and it hydrates my skin the whole day.

It Just Works!

Posted by organic on Jun 10, 2012

A little goes a long way and I love that it doesn't contain parabens and is a moisturizer that gives SPF 40 protection. Just have to wait for the whiteness of the lotion to sink in. It does make my face shiny, so I need to use a powder to reduce the shine on my face afterwards.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Oct 10, 2012

It's moisturizer + physical sunblock, after applying little bit white, but just after 1 minute it's getting ok. Ideal under make up.

Best Mineral sunblock I found

Posted by 4902567889087251759 on Feb 09, 2014

When applied to a few minutes, will not white stain. Not sticky. Not peel off. It's the best for me.

Leaves Face White

Posted by Reviewer1948983 on Jul 16, 2014

Very disappointed because this left my face white and it didn't fade. Would not recommend and I don't know why there are so many positive reviews.

Testing it.....

Posted by 4891438141374216609 on Apr 13, 2014

I had few application. The smell is fresh and refreshing. It makes my face shiny and oily. I will try one more week to see the effects...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »