Greenpoint Brands, My Natural, Jane Goodall Wild Animal Collection, Gorilla Plush (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful toy! - Замечательная игрушка!

Posted by FORUMONTI on Jun 23, 2012

I like this toy so much! It is well made and very pleasant looking! I bought it for my brother's son, but it is really hard to give this wonderful toy to someone - i really want it to be mine even though i'm far from child's age :) I will buy this again for sure! Мне так понравилась эта игрушка! Прекрасно сделана и очень милая! Я купила её для племянника, но теперь мне трудно отдать такую замечательную игрушку кому-то - я хочу такую же , несмотря на то, что мой возраст далек от детского :) Обязательно куплю еще!

Excellent, a soft cuddle toy that look like the real animal

Posted by Reviewer1540770 on May 13, 2011

I love the Jane Goodall Wild Animal collection. What a brilliant idea to make toys that look like animal ( if not in size at least in shape) rather than these never ending toys stylized who are related to real animal only with imagination. What a perfect way to teach life and to mimic it.My princess can fall in love with a gorilla who actually looks like a gorilla. I'm Miyim addict. I wish they extend their range of toys because they are the cutest and softest safe cuddle toys you van dream about even in the organic range, they are all special and my princess favorite.

3rd time I order this adorable Gorilla

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Oct 20, 2011

So cute and so well made. I got the first one for my boss's son, second one for my niece. This third one for me. I am old enough but still love cute things.

Great item

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Apr 07, 2012

Got this for a friends son, it was really high quality. I was impressed!

Totally the same as illustrated here!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Dec 19, 2012

Very glad to receive it finally. Thanks to iHerb for the fast shipment as always! Love the idea of this toy is earth friendly, 100% Non-toxic and it's all natural coloring! What's more, it's for 0+ months kids... Basically it's for kids and adults as it's totally huggable!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »