Monoi Tiare Tahiti Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1362293 on Dec 12, 2009

I think Monoi Tiare Tahiti oil is wonderful. I stopped using Lancome skin cream and use the coconut oil exclusively. I first tried in in Tahiti about five years ago...I felt if it was good enough for the lovely ladies there, it would certainly benefit me.

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jun 17, 2010

Very synthetic fragrance not everyone will like it. Anyway very good for skin.

I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3145708 on Sep 25, 2010

I wish this came in a larger size. I am absolutely addicted to this stuff, it smells great and makes my body feel so soft and silky. Highly recommend this!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1993618 on Apr 27, 2009

This is a wonderful tanning oil, my husband used it and wasn't bothered by the smell (it goes away quickly). The oil absorbs into your skin, so he didn't look greased up! The first day he used it he was in the sun for several hours, didn't get red...but did get brown! About 7 seconds in the microwave (on defrost) to melt it if necessary. It leaves your skin feeling very, very soft....love the fact that there are no chemicals!

Estupendo

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Ya tenía el de tiaré de esta marca y decidí pedir distintos aromas. Me encanta como huele a vainilla, no es un olor demasiado empalagoso. Lo utilizo para hidratar la piel tras la ducha, la sensación que me deja en la piel es estupenda y el olor me chifla.

Monoi Tiare Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer3121136 on Oct 16, 2008

The perfect moisturizer. Amazing scent and leaves skin and hair ultra-soft. Very strong vanilla scent makes it perfect for winter use.

Great smell

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

After shower I use it as a lotion on wet skin at carefully dry myself with a towel. It leaves my skin smooth with a VERY delichious sweet smell. My boyfriend loves how I smell after using it :) Will definently order this one again!

Good scent for summer

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Jun 11, 2008

I do like this product but only for summer as the scent is strong and a little cloying to my nose but I like this better with the vanilla than the plain tiare scent.

strong scent

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Apr 28, 2009

I liked the vanilla scent, but there was a subtle undertone scent that I did not like, almost a rancid smell to me. I ended up giving it away to someone who loved the scent, so there you have it!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2142447 on Sep 23, 2009

My skin was hydrated & I smelled like a dessert all day long! Love it!