Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Mar 04, 2009

The best coffee I have ever tasted!! It sure is better than any coffee for any coffee maker, and puts Starbuck's coffee to shame, and this bottle as other reviewers also stated last and last and last, just amazing, and to steal a phrase, good to the last drop, no, will instead say, delicious to the last drop! Just love it and be not be put off by the price when a bottle of this takes you through the whole month, did for me anyway with two cups a day.

Organic Instant Coffee

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

it's not easy to find organic instant, and this is also pretty tasty. we keep it on hand for the times we don't have time to brew fresh coffee and we really like it. One of the better instant coffees.

Great Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1409111 on Aug 01, 2008

This is the only coffee I want to buy. It is organic, which is hard to find locally. It tastes great, and I know I will not take in a bunch of chemicals. Please keep it in stock. Good, fast service here. Thank you.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 04, 2008

This instant coffee is the one I have at my desk. It's so good that I can't tell the difference between this instant and regular-perked coffee. Fresh taste without the chemical aftertaste of conventional instant coffees. Worth the price.

ASTONISHING! The BEST instant coffee in the world. Period.

Posted by Reviewer2225055 on Nov 20, 2012

Being a Food and Nutritional Scientist by profession I am very fussy when it comes to my coffee. In my humble opinion this is without a doubt the best tasting instant coffee currently available in the world. I live in the UK and import this by the case. It really IS that good. It is so good that I even add it to my brewed coffee in the morning. Amazing!

Instant coffee tastes like instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer2513310 on May 05, 2009

Can't understand all the rave about this product. The taste was not bad, but not nearly as "real coffee" tasting as I expected. Instant is instant.

Great for concentrated shots - Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1637135 on Feb 16, 2009

Great for concentrated shots - Tastes Great! Great pick me up and dissolves in Cold or Hot water. I mix with Organic Cocoa to get a little chocolate high.

great coffee..no equal to other instant varieties.

Posted by Reviewer1230071 on Jan 27, 2011

I should say I hATE instant coffee or even plane old coffee as it all tastes like its watered down to me. I like mine very strong...espresso style strong. I use a bit more than the recommended teaspoon of this stuff and it tastes just like quality espresso! Fabulous!

Mount Hagen organic coffee

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

Good quality organic coffee!

still instant

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Feb 07, 2009

I wanted to see if this would taste better, because it's organic. Sadly, it's still instant.