HELPED ME

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jul 10, 2012

TO GET BACK TO BEING MYSELF AFTER HAVING A STROKE, ALONG WITH ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 600 MGS. I TAKE BOTH OF THESE NIGHTLY, AT ONE TIME I DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE DOING ANYTHING FOR ME SO I STOPPED TAKING THEM, BUT I DISCOVERED I WAS VERY MUDDLED IN MY THINKING WITHOUT THEM. SO HERE I AM TAKING BOTH NIGHTLY WITHOUT FAIL.

Does what it promises

Posted by Reviewer2120147 on Oct 01, 2012

Gives more energy for workouts (or whenever you need it), and no artificial crap included. Good product for me :)

Hightly pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research showing that Acetyl L-Carnitine taken along with NAC, R-Lipoic Acid (prefer Dr. Best), B-Complex, CoQ10 (the Ubiquinol form), and Magnesium improves cell mitochondria performance and rejuvenation. What I learned from the research that it was especially promising for cancer patients.

Team it up with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1000123 on Feb 24, 2015

Good priced product that teams up with CoQ10 to help produce extra energy in the mitochondria. I have used to help boost energy in CFS

Fantastic

Posted by 4815324072168064439 on May 27, 2015

My focus and memory have increased since taking these, one every morning. I now haven't taken a day off work for weeks! I love it! and if I miss a day I don't notice it, it must last in the system for a bit. Recommend it!

pcos

Posted by 4747920660373135180 on Sep 02, 2015

Used it for pcos and fertility great stuff

amazing product, helps to lost weight

Posted by Tequilla on Apr 10, 2016

Will buy again and again. Total lost weight - 5 kilos. Per 3 months.

Nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got these for Mum to take with alpha lipoic acid for sciatic pain, she says they work well together. Great price & brand, has cellulose as a filler, wish it didn't, but other brands have way more fillers.

No effect

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

It made no difference mentally or physically at 1 cap per day. I also tried it at 2 per day and still felt no noticeable benefits and I work out 6 days a week. Just wasted my time and money.

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1650808 on Oct 04, 2012

I changed to this acetyl l-carnitine after previously taking the Doctor's Best brand. I'm going to change back because I didn't seem to tolerate this one too well. I think it was probably the added B6.