Easy to take Vitamin B12

Posted by Reviewer1049036 on Feb 13, 2012

Easy to take. Nice taste. They do seem more effective than the other type of B12. Will order again.

good taste

Posted by 5270956804043904595 on Jan 21, 2014

it has a great taste. the lozenges came broken, most of them arrived as powder and the other part became powder and dissolved the second they met my tongue.

Vitamin B12 2000 mcg lozenges

Posted by 5019530836125727021 on Jul 10, 2012

Pleasant tasting & fast dissolving sublingual tablet that doesn't leave a gritty sandy taste in my mouth. This product works. Great price & good customer service from iHerb. Chris Australia

MRM B-12

Posted by Reviewer2862484 on Dec 12, 2011

I only got this because of the good reviews and the reviews were true-it has helped me so much in my energy so I could work many more hours before getting tired

MRM, B12

Posted by Reviewer1140950 on Mar 31, 2011

This product has a nice taste but takes a little time to disolve under your tongue.

The cotton wool ball fiasco.

Posted by Reviewer1041691 on Jan 02, 2012

Dont' put cotton wool ball in container, bits of fibre get everywhere. What's wrong with a little sponge disc like most products have.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Jun 22, 2013

It is all natural, gives you energy without feeling wired like caffine and it tasts great!

best product ever

Posted by Reviewer3025850 on May 20, 2012

good taste and effective in raising B12 levels.

Good Value

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2012

This brand contains Methylcobalamin, not the cyanide-containing form of B-12. I had been using another brand of B-12 and I threw them away when I learned that they contained the wrong form of cobalamin.

not folic acid

Posted by Reviewer2498653 on Jun 07, 2015

I didn't see it contain also folic acid. Don't take folic acid, take only folate. Otherwise, it is good. I like the taste, but it can be little less sweet. It disolves in about 5 minutes, which is good. I don't order it again however, I will take some other without folic acid. I don't recommend you to take this product, or anything, which has synthetic folic acid in it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »