Excellent working amino acids !!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

i like them so much ! Has a wonderful lemonade flavour. Pumps me greatly. Remunerative pack , lprice + quality ! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

MRM, BCAA

Posted by Reviewer1530973 on Feb 05, 2010

I didn't like the artificial flavor in the product. Also didn't care for the type of sweetener used. I ended up ordering the same type of product from another company that is completely unsweetened and unflavored. I just put a little water and lemon juice in a small jar along with the powder and shake it up. this works for me. Lemon juice in the MRM brand helps to hide the artificial flavor and balance the extremely sweet flavor as well.

Best cost/benefit

Posted by 5661881526934552373 on Apr 14, 2015

Very high in bcaa/dose, low cost, lasts a long time. Only down side is the flavor that´s not so good, but I put some malto dexitrin and use intra workout then it tastes ok.

James G

Posted by 4771012819276958688 on Sep 27, 2012

This stuff is excellent - great BCAAs I reccomend following the elite athlete usage even if you're out of shape.. Or working towards a fitness goal Have it on empty stomach prior to workout, during and after Some people say it doesn't mix well.. That's not correct Simply place 3 scoops in shaker with water and give a few shakes.. Then leave it alone for 3-5 mins before shaking vigorously. The BCAAs will dissolve into the water leaving you a lovely thin water consistency type fuel GET ON THIS STUFF IT'S GOLD!!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1507669 on Jul 13, 2012

Cost/benefit without equal! 1kg of pure BCAA + glutamine!

Taste is a little bitter

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015

Me and my husband use it after training. The product is very good itself, but along with lemonade flavor we can feel some bitterness too. But anyway after 2-3 time you are getting used to this flavor and it's not that bad. Good service from Iherb and fast delivery to Kazakhstan. I'm giving 4 stars only for bitterness.

taste not so good but ok it look like gyn

Posted by 5391767402895006658 on Nov 05, 2014

just 4 star because of the taste Just add a little citrus juice and u will not feel it. Of course it's bcaa dont expect it will be like CANDY and it's not because it taste like candy that the bcaa are good. And of course u got 5 gr of bcaa and 1g gluta + 2mg b6 for 3 scoop ( 6g ) You cant find better price than that with this amout of BCAa Per scoop HAVE FUN

The taste!!!!!!

Posted by 5729421358537851142 on Sep 05, 2014

The taste is unbearable! I usually don't moan about supplements taste as long as I'm getting results, but this,,,,, this something else!!! I don't know what's in it. lemon flavor my @$$

waleed

Posted by 5581417062097040807 on Mar 17, 2015

Good product by me

nice

Posted by Reviewer2264707 on Aug 14, 2012

very good taste , its make me good condition, make me no tired . and finally nice taste