MRM bone building supplement. Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2487472 on Jan 12, 2010

I was diagnosed with severe osteoporosis at the young age of 50. All due to celics disease that manifested into parathyroid disease thus depleting my bones putting me into a bone support system of an 80 year old. Bummer bones, that inhibit me from my favorite sporting activites. My doctor thus instructed me to take calcium supplements, 1000m a day. After taking calcium carbonate for 6 months and wanting the best calcium supplements to build bones, I was concerned that maybe carbonate, aka lime stone, was not the best calcium to build bones. Much research later and also contacting an old school friend who has had a business (The Good Earth Store) for over 25 years, she recommended MRM product. I have been taking MRM for 2 years now and my last bone scan showed good improvement. My doctor was very pleased and told me to stay with my regiment of taking the bisophofates medicine that he perscribed and the calcium. I feared to tell him that I quit taking the bisophofates medicine. It made my throat feel like I had a lump in it, let alone all of the warnings on these type of products that even had me more concerned about other conditions associated with this type of medicine. The MRM product ingredients have all of the vital bone building supplements including Glucosamine, MSM and a higher absorbable calcium. With this product I do not have the constipation that I had with carbonate, and my joint pain is gone and my bone structure is improving. I would highly recommend this product to everyone who has osteoporosis and also those who want to keep their bone structure sound.

great results

Posted by Reviewer1253227 on Jun 02, 2009

I started taking this product because a nutritionist recommended it to me. I am only 23 and have been having quite a bit of pain in my knees and other joints over the past year. After taking the product for a week my problem completely vanished! I went off of it a month or two later just to see what would happen and eventually my knee pains came back, but again disappeared about a week after taking Bone Maximizer again. I give it an A+.

Supports Bone Growth; Helped my Stress Fracture Heal

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I took this product, along with another bone building product, to recover from a stress fracture in one of my feet caused by too my running and lack of recovery time. I found this product to be of high quality. The type of calcium used in this product, MCHC, has been shown in research to be of more value in bone building and bone density than calcium carbonate or citrate. After several months of using this product and another bone building product, my stress fracture healed completely and I haven't had any problems since.

MRM Bone Mazimizer is great!

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Feb 25, 2011

Really like this product. It combines the joint formulas with the calcium. My nutritionist tells me this is the best form of calcium for complete absorption.

Great find!

Posted by Reviewer2388311 on Aug 15, 2011

Been using this supplement for years, and love it. Easy on the stomach, too, unlike other calcium supplements I have tried. Have recommended it to many friends.

Osteopenia gone!

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Feb 26, 2015

Taking this with strontium 680mg and 5-10 Dates & 2400IU's of Vit D3 daily changed my bones for good! Have searched high and low for this product with all the right combinations and type of Calcium and K and Magn check bottle and only 3 capsules daily. Absorbs well and thrilled with the capsules never got results like this with tablets. I'm married to a scientist and we have checked these out carefully. These will give you results if you add the other things mentioned above. The Boron in the dates work much better than the boron in the supplements. This is a long term study done by Harvard. Much less bone and joint pain as well. I really suffered for many years with this. It will take at least a year to 2 years for your bones to change, so don't give up. There is no fast way. But you should start to feel less pain in about 6 mo's. Best product and price! Best of luck to you all.

Good Bones.

Posted by Reviewer2124754 on Mar 25, 2009

Big clear capsules. You can see what is in them. Good tinted container so will not go soft in sunlight. Good after an injury. A big strong kiwi now.

Seems to be working well

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Apr 20, 2009

Seems to have most if not all of the compounds needed to build bone. I like the Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite. Most recently I've been using calcium carbonate and citrate. If I don't take my calcium, I notice it in my finger nails within a few days, they get weak, translucent and break easily. Calcium supplements make them strong and opaque. This supplement seems to be making them even stronger. I'm hoping it correlates to stronger bones too. I'm happy with the product. If they're too big for you, open and put in a little applesauce. I like that you take only three a day. Iherb, as always has excellent price and service!

Bone Maximizer !!!

Posted by Reviewer3194403 on Oct 22, 2009

I have digestive problems with most bone formulas and find this one easy to take and easy on my stomach.

High Calcium content in small package!

Posted by Reviewer2669280 on May 12, 2010

The MRM High Potency Bone Maximizer III makes get the right type and amount of calcium very do-able. Three caps a day instead of the 4 to 6. And high quality ingredients that do the most for the bones.