Higher amount of calcium per capsule

Posted by Reviewer1862179 on Mar 23, 2009

I had been using Jarrow's Bone Up, and it was giving me extreme gastointestinal distress. I decided to try MRM III and my system tolerates it better. I like taking fewer capsules, but it needs more vitamin D. Won't know about the success of the supplement(s) until my next dexa scan this summer.

MRM. High Potency Bone Maximizer, III 150

Posted by Reviewer3265768 on Jan 05, 2010

This calcium is absolutely the best. It is highly absorbable and all I take is three capsules a day. I get no leg cramps. My bones are solid at age 55yrs. Thank you MRM for this great product.

A miracle...

Posted by Reviewer1663797 on Mar 14, 2011

I've been buying this product now for over a year and it has worked miracles for my mother. She doesn't complain about aching bones and says her nails are stronger than they have ever been. I like that she only needs 2 capsules a day as opposed to 6 or more you find in other brands. I will not try anything else... :)

Great bone formula!

Posted by Reviewer2012251 on May 25, 2011

Comprehensive formula for the bones. I like that it takes fewer capsules to get a daily dose.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3146528 on Aug 14, 2011

I did a lot of research before choosing a bone health supplement once I realized I was coming up short on things I need despite a very healthy diet. This one looks pretty complete and I have had no issues taking it.

Good Product

Posted by healthyu on Dec 29, 2010

This formulation for bone health seems to be very good for my needs. This site offers a better price than my health food store.

MRM Bone Maximizer 3

Posted by Reviewer1268630 on Jan 06, 2011

Been using this product awhile;it builds stronger bone structure than the other types of calcium.Also,like that it has Vit.D and Vit.K in it.

Works.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jan 25, 2011

I hear growing new bone can be painful and lack of calcuim can cause various problems. I feel better physically and have noticed better alingment of joints at this time. I intend to continue with this product.

Good formulation for bone health

Posted by Reviewer1599582 on Jan 23, 2012

I showed this product to my doctor and she said it was a good formulation for my bones.

Helped to improve my bone density test

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 01, 2012

I use this product in conjunction with a couple of other supplements such as D3. I believe it was part of the reason my bone density test results improved.