Taking for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer3041249 on Jun 05, 2009

My Lyme specialist suggest this to me and I can tell you that it really has made a difference for my lungs. Been taking for three months now and the 'air hunger' that I was experiencing is almost completely gone. Definitely helps with stamina. I feel much better. Thank you

MRM Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2081834 on Feb 07, 2012

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!! I have copd and it has really helped me to breathe better! I won't run out of this!! I was skeptical at first but I am totally sold!! :)

MRM, Cordyceps CS-4 Strain... the best

Posted by 4765435615776407519 on Jun 26, 2014

I have had many different Cordyceps and without a doubt this brand and strain are the very best I have had... I have had far more sustainable and available energy than I have for many years... Again iHerb has come up with the best product and price. Thsanks guys SteveL

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on May 12, 2015

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Story time...

Posted by Does-it-do on Jun 07, 2013

It has the colour, and the smell, and the taste of a mushroom. The US brands are twice more expensive than those in China. Both sides claimed to HAVE the REAL one. The only question remains - where it grows. Real one grows in TIbet, but many senior Tibet locals believe it is a SIN to sell it rather than just use it. Younger generation - do not think that way. It is a sad, but we do not have a opportunity to see where MRM brand grows its cordyceps. But the US brands helped me so far. This one - too.

Better lung capacity - ATX

Posted by Reviewer1259958 on Oct 12, 2010

I really can tell a difference when I take these about 45 mins before a run. They don’t really give you a boost but they seem to allow more lung capacity. Highly recommended to improve distance, but eat a spoonful of honey or peanut butter when you take it. I need to take it with a little something to coat the stomach. (Seems to absorb better too)

Impressive!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 30, 2010

Was scepticalof this brand because of the price, but am happy to say this cordyceps is as good as other brands i have used. It is organic which is great. Each capsule is 750mg.

Avesome stuff

Posted by 5279111227043442885 on Aug 14, 2016

I will continue to buy this product because it helped me a lot with asthma and breathing but also with immunity overall. I also noticed my lung capacity is better, and my asthma attacks are almost completely gone. I take it in combination with Beta glucan and it is a jackpot combination for me, if you ask me it will be my ace card forever. Update; i still take this product and it is great and i will continue to take it πŸ™‚πŸ‘

supports good respiratory health

Posted by Reviewer1041376 on Dec 12, 2007

I've taken Cordyceps for years to strengthen my lungs, especially during the winter months. And this brand is Organic and Vegan.

Excellent for strength & energy for CFIDS but...

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 28, 2010

I have CFIDS & adrenal failure. Cordyceps gives me strength & allows me to stand which is amazing but this reeks of pungent cheese. Since my New Chapter didn't I smelled all my MRM supplements (DHEA, pregnenolone) and they all smell cheesy but this one is the worst. I think there is something wrong with the plastic bottles that MRM is using which leaches the noxious smell. I have used MRM products before & they have always been superior quality. The toxic cheese smell has me worried (although I haven't experienced any side effects so far as I can tell and their supplements are still active) but I will phone MRM to let them know. Please note: the problem is not with iHerb: I bought a few MRM supplements from my local store & the same cheesy smell is prevalent. Not so with any other brands!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »