Taking for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer3041249 on Jun 05, 2009

My Lyme specialist suggest this to me and I can tell you that it really has made a difference for my lungs. Been taking for three months now and the 'air hunger' that I was experiencing is almost completely gone. Definitely helps with stamina. I feel much better. Thank you

MRM Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2081834 on Feb 07, 2012

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!! I have copd and it has really helped me to breathe better! I won't run out of this!! I was skeptical at first but I am totally sold!! :)

Story time...

Posted by Does-it-do on Jun 07, 2013

It has the colour, and the smell, and the taste of a mushroom. The US brands are twice more expensive than those in China. Both sides claimed to HAVE the REAL one. The only question remains - where it grows. Real one grows in TIbet, but many senior Tibet locals believe it is a SIN to sell it rather than just use it. Younger generation - do not think that way. It is a sad, but we do not have a opportunity to see where MRM brand grows its cordyceps. But the US brands helped me so far. This one - too.

MRM, Cordyceps CS-4 Strain... the best

Posted by 4765435615776407519 on Jun 26, 2014

I have had many different Cordyceps and without a doubt this brand and strain are the very best I have had... I have had far more sustainable and available energy than I have for many years... Again iHerb has come up with the best product and price. Thsanks guys SteveL

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on May 12, 2015

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Better lung capacity - ATX

Posted by Reviewer1259958 on Oct 12, 2010

I really can tell a difference when I take these about 45 mins before a run. They don’t really give you a boost but they seem to allow more lung capacity. Highly recommended to improve distance, but eat a spoonful of honey or peanut butter when you take it. I need to take it with a little something to coat the stomach. (Seems to absorb better too)

Impressive!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 30, 2010

Was scepticalof this brand because of the price, but am happy to say this cordyceps is as good as other brands i have used. It is organic which is great. Each capsule is 750mg.

supports good respiratory health

Posted by Reviewer1041376 on Dec 12, 2007

I've taken Cordyceps for years to strengthen my lungs, especially during the winter months. And this brand is Organic and Vegan.

More energy!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 25, 2011

This brand of cordyceps has given me more energy. I can shovel snow for hours and hours now.

Staying with it

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

This, along with some other Cordyceps products seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. I think it will take a few more weeks or maybe months to be sure but I will continue the regemin and report back at a later date.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »