MRM, Driven, High Performance Pre-Workout Supplement, Raspberry Lemon Tart, 1.1 lbs (500 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not convinced

Posted by Reviewer3151473 on Feb 05, 2008

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

contains SUCRALOSE!

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 06, 2010

This product should be avoided by those who prefer not to consuem the artificial sweetener SUCRALOSE, which is not natural and said to be similar to Aspartame.

Good Focus Drink

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Apr 12, 2010

I've tried several products over the years and this is the best I have found. No gas, bloating, nervous feeling, racing heart, none of that! Fantastic taste and works well for the entire work out (approx. 70 minutes).

great product..works fine

Posted by Reviewer2406812 on Jul 29, 2008

This product gives you the boost to get a few extra pumps in at the gym..

Debbie

Posted by Reviewer1319480 on Oct 10, 2007

So far so good. It has given me endurance & stamina for my morning workouts. I find myself more focused. It truely aids in burning body fat. Love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »