RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,520.78

₽3,990.89

Экономия: ₽2,470.11 (скидка 62%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Not convinced

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3151473 Feb 05, 2008

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

contains SUCRALOSE!

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember Sep 06, 2010

This product should be avoided by those who prefer not to consuem the artificial sweetener SUCRALOSE, which is not natural and said to be similar to Aspartame.

Good Focus Drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107737 Apr 12, 2010

I've tried several products over the years and this is the best I have found. No gas, bloating, nervous feeling, racing heart, none of that! Fantastic taste and works well for the entire work out (approx. 70 minutes).

great product..works fine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2406812 Jul 29, 2008

This product gives you the boost to get a few extra pumps in at the gym..

Debbie

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1319480 Oct 10, 2007

So far so good. It has given me endurance & stamina for my morning workouts. I find myself more focused. It truely aids in burning body fat. Love it.

Best Product Ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2077092 Oct 17, 2007

My son's a competitive swimmer. Driven gives him the "drive" to perform throughout his 3 hour practice. More than likely, it's the recovery that's noticably different.

Great energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1352709 May 20, 2011

I usually use a scoop of this before I work-out. It doesn't leave me feeling jittery, but just gives me constant energy for my work-out.

Absolutely Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3064855 Jan 28, 2008

This product is so effective! I will be buying it for some time to come. It is wonderful for waking you up and really gives you energy. You don't feel it when you drink it but once you start moving you realize you are able to do SO MUCH MORE. My mother loves it also as it helps relieve soreness.

amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1563790 Jun 21, 2011

It gives me great energy to workout!

taste good and it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2123926 Oct 26, 2007

Good stuff.. really helps with my workouts. I recommend it to anyone!!

Позиции 1-10 из 13