RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽897.44

₽1,659.82

Экономия: ₽762.39 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

This product really works 2 in 1

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1863350 Dec 01, 2014

This is the best product out there if you suffer from both gluten and lactose. I actually took after eating a meal and it calmed my stomach down. I also take when going out because Resturants are not 100% gluten free.

Great for eating out

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2700509 Jul 08, 2010

These enzymes are really good, being for gluten and lactose in the same capsules, makes it so easy to take them when eating out. And they work very well!

Affordable alternative?

Отзыв оставлен 4683755844280861612 Feb 16, 2016

I was looking for something cheaper than the Houston Enzymes. No success so far. I had no DDP IV benefits at all from this product.

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2082272 Dec 20, 2011

MRM is a great product and this digestive aid works well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This product worked for me.

Отзыв оставлен 4627140061866535107 Mar 07, 2016

Over the Christmas holiday's (when I couldn't prepare my own meals) I took 3 before every meal and was surprised I didn't get sick like I usually do for days. During the 2 week holiday, I didn't feel symptoms but when I got back home and was again -not- eating gluten I -did- feel fatigued which lasted a month. Maybe I should of kept taking them for a month after exposure to gluten? About to buy more so I can take them everyday even though I'm not eating gluten - as a just in case.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember May 12, 2016

My condition is stable as I do my best to avoid gluten. But on those occasions when I have a beer or a bit of gluten, I use this to reduce the impact.

DIDN'T DO IT'S JOB

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2207429 Oct 27, 2009

This may help someone who's lactose intolerant but definitely NOT someone who suffers from Celiac Disease. The product "Lactaid" works just as well, if not better than this product and you can buy it at any Walmart, it does not in my opinion help with any gluten sensitivity. Wait until a pharmaceutical comps come out with a pill, which is not far from being marketed.

Позиции 1-7 из 7