What I have been looking for.

Posted by 4703713212748594688 on Apr 07, 2016

I love this whey protein. I doubt I will ever change. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and I noticed a difference in my energy levels, compared to my old whey proteins. I attribute this to the digestibility of the product. I would have given it 5 stars had I enjoyed the taste a bit more, I find it too sweet, but it doesn't taste too bad by itself, I just prefer to put it as part of a smoothie and find it doesn't taste as good as I had hoped in the smoothies I like to make. However, I highly recommend it if you like to have it on its own, as it tastes great by itself.

My Favorite protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3331319 on Feb 18, 2016

I am lactose intolerant and so never tried Whey before, never found a protein powder that I liked, they all were way too sweet. This one is perfect, does not cause any lactose problems, is spoon stirrable and mixes nicely with my coffee in the morning. I would highly recommend.

great tasting protein powder

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016

This is an easy-to-mix, great tasting protein powder. it is readily miscible in any liquid (it isn't thick or chalky) and is absolutely delicious. We put it on top of cereal and make shakes out of it. The vanilla flavor is very mild and if mixed with fruit/berries it is not noticeable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

mrm metabolic whey

Posted by 5760843934278836024 on May 27, 2015

good taste and cheap

Excellent product -------- Отличный продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 05, 2014

This is a great protein concentrate. A good price for one serving.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Отличный белковый концентрат. Хорошая цена за одну порцию. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным,пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Good

Posted by 5334149168415109639 on Dec 08, 2013

The taste is good but its a bit sweet.

Five Stars

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Very delicious, mixes well with a spoon. Relaxing to drink.

Still Incredible Value

Posted by 5614542857841632437 on Mar 10, 2013

A great concentration of protein, high purity from ultra-filtration, the enzymes really do help my digestion of it and a tasty flavour (although I personally prefer it a touch sweeter). And all that for a great price. Even my fanatical brother who obsessively lives off Gold Standard is impressed.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3356253 on Dec 14, 2011

GOOD

Good Taste, good contents

Posted by Reviewer2249749 on Oct 18, 2011

French Vanilla is awesome. My recommendations to drink this is with cold milk. The fine powder content made it very easy to mix even with out a blender bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »