New To iHerb?

MRM, MSM, 1500 mg, 160 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

used for arthritis

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I think very highly of this stuff! I stumbled on this a few years ago. I use one or two capsules per day. It's important to note that I also use fish oil; I believe that the combination is responsible for the disappearance of my arthritis symptoms. At age 30 I was in constant pain. Today, 23 years later, I am pain-free and more flexible than most people half my age. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.