I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1311853 on Nov 27, 2011

Decreases nervous gnashing of teeth at night. I think that if you drink a full course, the gnashing of teeth lost. I feel less nervous about nothing.

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

I don't know about the ingredients, but 2 caps make me sleep in 30 min. Good result!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1486887 on Feb 10, 2012

I have a lot of nervous and muscle tension due to chronic illness and took one of these at night before going to bed, I seemed to be more restful and slept through the night. It wasn't massively powerful but then again I wasn't taking the full recommended dose as I just wanted something subtle, would repurchase. Wasn; groggy the following day which is a big plus

Best sleep aid I've found

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 02, 2012

I ordered this because it was at a reduced price and decided I might as well try it. I've been very surprised at how well it works. I realize that I can't use it every night but for what I need it works wonderfully. I was very sick recently with a cough and cold and had trouble sleeping. I had run out of my prescription sleep medication so I tried two of these. I slept all night long with no drowsiness the next day. I have found that one does not work but two works great. I also put a quick melt melatonin under my tongue. I have used sublingual Melatonin for years and it helps but not to the extent that this does. I've ordered more while the price is still low.

Lets me fall asleep and keeps me there

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 03, 2012

Originally had this as a freebie from iHerb and I ended up ordering a dozen bottles to give to others. What a blessing to not wake up every hour! NO HANGOVER!

Multi-purpose relaxation supplement

Posted by Reviewer2657203 on Nov 24, 2011

I take 2 during the day as needed for muscle tension, stress maybe once a week. I'll take 3-4 for help getting to sleep. Seems to work well with no side effects.

The best of all!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on May 14, 2013

I have tried 5-HTP, GABA, SleepTight, L-theanine, Valerian Root extract, benzodiazepines, quetiapine, zopiclone, herbal blends, homeopathic medication for my insomnia, and so far this one is the best of them. No drowsiness in the morning, no dependence, no mental fog, no nightmares. It does not knock you out like benzodiazepines do but it puts you gently to sleep. I still take zopiclone on occasions when I am overexcited.

love this

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Apr 24, 2012

relaxes muscles..improves sleep..no lingering grogginess

High quality sleep

Posted by KarlisN on May 31, 2012

My girlfriend used to be quite stressed from work and studies but with this she said she slept like she hadn't for months. Have to try for longer to see if not coincidence.

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

I am often afflicted with insomnia episodes about 5-6 times a month. When this happens, I take 2 capsules (because it's usually an hour into my sleep time when I decide I can't sleep). It works very well. Takes effect in about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Sometimes, when I just need to have a good night's sleep (on a Friday after a brutal week at work), I'll take a full dose (4 caps--I'm about 220 lbs) and sleep for 9-10 hours soundly. When I wake up, I don't feel groggy necessarily, but I do feel like I could spend another hour or so in the bed. It takes some willpower to get up, but once I get in the shower, I don't feel tired any longer. This product is perfect for relieving the tension in your muscles after a tough day at work. I would advise not taking it too often though, as I'm sure it could become habit-forming. I try not to take it more than twice a week.