Love this

Posted by Katarinatan on Sep 08, 2015

I m surprise by the low ratings for this product. I have nothing but praises for these sheets. Verbena is my favourite of all the scents of this brand of dryer sheets. I also love that it is environment friendly. I found another use for these sheets: I put them in between my clothes when I lack my luggages for my travels.

Undetectable fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3009581 on Jul 22, 2014

Great smell while in the box, but almost nothing transfers to the laundry.

Great Smell

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jul 07, 2014

The smell is beautiful when taken out of the box but I find it doesn't make any difference in the dryer.

Divine Smelling

Posted by 4980340293788709096 on May 20, 2014

Couldnt wait to use these as the smell radiating from box was divine! Am using them as we speak in the dryer, leaves the clothes and the laundry smelling fresh. Also great when I placed one down inside the vacuum clean filter, which then filled the house with this yummy smell while vacuum cleaning.

El olor ni se pega a la ropa, ni perdura

Posted by Shorspain on Apr 12, 2014

Huelen muy intenso en la caja, pero el olor, no se transfiere a la ropa. Tampoco he notado ningún cambio en la suavidad y/o esponjosidad de la misma. En fin, que si las quieres comprar para que huela el lugar donde tienes la secadora, está bien, pero no esperes un olor agradable en tu ropa, porque no sucederá

향 은은하니 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2286045 on Jan 20, 2014

건조기에 빨래 말릴때 같이 넣고 돌리면 향이 날들말듯??읭??? 좋아요 건조기 사용안할때는 그냥 옷사이에 끼워두는데 부스러기도 안떨어져서 맘에드네요 향은 참 좋지만 은은한게 걸려서 별네개만 ㅠ

Nice

Posted by 5477170197150089706 on Jan 03, 2014

Nice

Average

Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Feb 14, 2013

I like the scent but I feel it doesn't last or lingers.

Mrs Meyers

Posted by Reviewer2073551 on Dec 27, 2011

Work great, refreshing scent

not the same!

Posted by Reviewer1511821 on Oct 21, 2011

I have used this dryer sheet before and can say this smells nothing like the old ones. I hate the smell, and it's REALLY strong. and nothing like lemons which my old one kind of did. it's still better than the major brands, but I don't want anything of mine to smell like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »