works great

Posted by Reviewer1305426 on Jun 01, 2011

I like the lather and how clean it gets my dished. I do not like the fragrance, since it smells like bug spray to me. My husband thinks it smells OK. I will get a different scent next time. I do like the product, and will order again.

Scented Mrs. Meyers dish liquid....

Posted by Reviewer2648241 on May 23, 2011

I'm using Mrs. Meyers dish soap for the first time. It cleans well enough, but the Honeysuckle scent is too over powering for me. I'll go back to Seventh Generation Free and Clear dish soap.

Nice smell

Posted by frensisa on May 18, 2011

I hardly use our dishwasher cuz I really like the dishwashing process - it's my meditation. And this aromatherapeutic soap makes me enjoy it even more.

I love this dish soap!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Mar 24, 2011

I have tried several brands of dish soap, both "green" and otherwise, over the years and I have always struggled with dry and cracked skin on my hands. I decided to try Mrs. Meyers brand dish soap because I love the smell of their lemon verbena laundry detergent and it didn't cause a reaction with my son's very sensitive skin. I can't believe the difference it has made! My hands are soft with no dryness or cracking! I had no idea that this dryness was caused by the dish soap I was using! I also love the honeysuckle scent. I wish iHerb offered more products in this scent -- I would buy them all!

A+

Posted by Reviewer2364232 on Mar 11, 2011

I love Mrs. Meyers products and use the basil and lavender scents daily. The honeysuckle is nice for my dishes, but I will likely stick with the basil for my cleaning and laundry.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Mar 02, 2011

does not dry out my hands when I use it, lovely scent.

Wish I had more.

Posted by Reviewer2974533 on Jan 26, 2011

For most of us, honeysuckle was our first little girl perfume. This takes me back years as I'm washing the dishes fifty years later.

Best Dish Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2979733 on Jan 07, 2011

I love everything about this dish soap. Honeysuckle is my favorite scent in the Mrs. Meyer's product line, I prefer the slim tall bottles, and it doesn't dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »