My favorite Electrolyte drink is....Mt.Capra Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer1400133 on Apr 17, 2009

I first learned about this product from a well known Doctor in ID. Her name is Dr. Gloria Gilbere. She has writeen about the health benefits of it in magazines.It is easily digested by even the most senitive people. I am a Colon Hydrotherapist and most of my clients are dehydrated, acidic, and low on minerals. For this reason, I recommend it to all of my clients. For the people who won't give up coffee, I recommend they put 1 Tablespoon of MT. Capra Mineral Whey in each cup of coffee to reduce the acid. And surprisingly, it taste great. I always take this after Colonics or I-on cleanse foot baths. If I feel sick and take it, I usually feel much better. Mt. Capra Mineral Whey is a great electrolyte, alkalizing, mineral, supplement that I would recommend to everyone.

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

best yet

Posted by Reviewer1018765 on Jun 21, 2007

i have tried many acid reflux med's over the years and this product is the best. after the last news article on over the counter acid reflux med's causing weak bone's in women(after prolonged use) i decided to find something else. my acupuncture tech actually recommended this and it truly works. i love it and the taste is not bad either =:)

Alkalising

Posted by Reviewer2870030 on Dec 16, 2007

I take this product because it is alkalising and has all the minerals. I notice I don't have to get up at night and sleep really well if I take it before bedtime.

Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey

Posted by Reviewer3165091 on Jan 06, 2009

Excellent product. Noticed a diiferernce internally with in a week. No More IBS!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2326323 on Oct 20, 2009

Does what it says....it raises your pH. I like to mix it with Apple juice, it helps detox your body.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2770638 on Nov 23, 2010

I started taking it for my aching knees (osteoarthritis) and it works great!

Goat milk whey

Posted by Reviewer2026598 on Feb 27, 2011

This is a great product! I have been using it for joint pain and it has helped so much. This site offers great prices on their products

potent and natural mineral supplement

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Dec 06, 2009

This mineral supplement is natural and body-ready. High in potassium. It's an all-star product. Great to fortify shakes and hot cocoa.

Great mineral supplement

Posted by Reviewer2394883 on Nov 02, 2009

This is a tasty mineral supplement. When mixed in hot water it dissolves nicely and has a taste similar to Ovaltine. I like to add some molasses to increase the mineral content.