mt capra mineral whey

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on Mar 01, 2015

Use it in my green drink, works great, I take mineral, for restless leg syndrome, helps me sleep well, an extra boost too....

not sure

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Sep 11, 2014

think the histamine and amine levels are too high in this product ..but loved the taste but gave me a headache and kind of fed my candida..if you don't have these issues I reckon it would be an excellent product..

Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 07, 2014

I add this to my morning smoothie. It helps keep me satisfied for a long time. I really like this product a lot.

Fantastic product

Posted by 5145233962196741199 on Jan 17, 2014

I used this product as part of a cleanse a doctor recommended. Before I started the cleanse I thought I would never last a day with food but I'm on my 4th day and I've never felt better. I have no cravings and no hunger. I would venture that the minerals and electrolytes contained in this product are remarkable. Also the pain in my shoulder is nearly gone. I will continue to use this product.

caramel flavoured calcium

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 31, 2013

Hoping to heal my joints of osteo arthritis and the osteomalacia that inevitably accompanies this, including sensitive teeth so I need a calcium supplement and prefer a whole food one. Being lactose intolerant and no access to raw milk this mineral whey looks like it might be the answer. I've only tried a few serves - apple juice, lactose free milk, and in my cup of tea but will give it five stars as it definitely helps alkalise the urine as tested even after a lunch with a little bread which normally pushes me over to acid, and it's just so darned tasty! I was surprised by the very fine free flowing caramel coloured powder that dissolves freely, as my previous experience is with bovine whey protein - white sticky bad tasting and hard to dissolve even with the added lecithin. It smells like caramel - very very faint goat detectable in the hot drink. It's quite sweet to me so I wonder if it can be used in a recipe as a sugar substitute?

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

excellent goat mineral whey

Posted by 5426521788591672874 on Oct 22, 2013

packaged well and arrived quickly; makes a tasty drink, loaded with natural minerals;

MMMMMmmmmm

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I agree with the other reviewer; this does taste just like unsweetened Norwegian goat's cheese in powder form, which is a very good thing :) I use this in it's place when i make sauce for "vilt"

GREAT GRAVY!

Posted by Reviewer2832624 on Oct 18, 2012

This is a brown powder that makes delicious gravy. Flour, powdered broth powder, Mt Capra Mineral Goat Whey in equal amounts (about 1 TBSP each) plus a small amount of milk added to a little melted coconut oil and stirred together. Slowly stir in more goat milk (or any milk) until you like the consistency. If you want it browner, sparingly add a little Kitchen Bouquet. A quick gravy for any dish. MT CAPRA Mineral Goat Whey is a very high quality product from free-range goats.

Great Product!

Posted by 5676901011167680268 on Aug 29, 2012

I give it three stars just because I have never taken it before. I mix in with my shakes and juices. No adverse effects. Perfect complement to my raw juices and shakes. Best shipping prices to europe I have ever seen. Thanks!