Worth every penny!

Posted by raeannewright on Jul 05, 2009

I was a little disappointed when this arrived in the mail and it was SO small... For some reason I thought it was 1 ounce, not .1 ounce. Regardless, I am so happy with the product I don't care :) I have been trying to find a cosmetic company that I want to support ethically but ALSO is quality and works with my super-sensitive skin. I have always had dark circles under my eyes and the concealer completely remedies the problem. I've also used it on a few breakouts and the coverage is fantastic. It's also very smooth and feels light on the skin. Looking forward to trying their other products!

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer2977941 on May 11, 2010

I really liked this. It has very good coverage and is very gentle under the eye area.

Smells great, all natural

Posted by Reviewer3320468 on May 14, 2009

This concealer matches my fair skin perfectly and smells awesome. I love it for evening out my eye area, but it's a little to oily and thin for covering blemishes. The pure ingredients help get this product its good rating.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on May 03, 2009

This concealer smells very nice and matched my light skin. However, it doesn't have the coverage or staying power of others I've tried.

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Aug 06, 2010

This does it for me - matches my skin well, gives good coverage, goes on easily and smells wonderful. Also love the fact that it is made from healthy ingredients and not tested on animals. Will buy again.

Will not buy again.

Posted by shortandsweet on Apr 23, 2013

Goes into the tiny lines and makes them much more visible. Does not cover well enough. Too oily.

Does not conceal.

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Jul 28, 2010

Imagine my disappointment MyChelle making a flop. Unheard of! Despite other negative reviews I bought it anyway. Mistake. But I am sorry to say this product does not do the job it should. I bought it to cover under eye shadows and even out the complexion around the eye area. I work hard to keep the good skin I was fortunate to be born with. I do not use a lot of makeup, no foundation only mineral veil. I have loved and endorsed most of MyChelles products. The color was okay, but the application was difficult and uneven. And when it was on the skin it was transparent which is not what a concealer should be. The natural ingredients of course are a plus but a good concealer if concealing is what you want, it does not do.

Nice concealer

Posted by Allegoria on Dec 07, 2011

I liked it. It goes on very smooth, it has pinkish undertones (which I like because I cover my blue undereye circles), it's very light to the skin, I feel nothing when I have it on. Nice tiny packaging, very pleasant smell. It seems to have light-reflecting particles - some people may like it too. However it gets into my wrinkles and fine lines. Medium coverage.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Oct 15, 2009

Goes on smooth, smells good, medium coverage.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Nov 02, 2009

I like that it doesn't smell like chemicals like store bought cosmetics do, and my acne started to get better finally after using this.