Nice

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Smells really good and covers well.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

Blends in very well, doesn't dry out my skin but also isn't excessively oily - I've noticed it regulates my skin's natural oil production very well. I'm not fond of the smell but others would definitely like it - it's very strong and citrus-ie. Doesn't make my complexion perfect but is a nice subtle product. Lasts well, too.

Great stuff

Posted by 4636173699573800259 on Apr 26, 2015

Feels light and in tune with my skin compared to my old concealer, and smells good too!

Love how it works and smells

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

It has a peachy smell which was surprising and pleasant. I have lost it but I would buy it again. It does a good job although it doesn't last all day and it creases a little bit if you are not careful. Please excuse my english

SUPER

Posted by LOURDES on Apr 21, 2014

NOT EXPECTING MUCH OF THIS PRODUCT BUT ME Conceals EYECUPS, IS AS CLOSE TO MY SKIN. LIKE, HAS recommend and will BUY.

Fab for dark pouchy eyes, not for blisters

Posted by 5075362736413427923 on Mar 25, 2014

Fab for dark pouchy eyes, not for blisters.

It works well.

Posted by 5239264772822444771 on Mar 11, 2014

Smells good, with medium coverage. Its a little bit dark in the color for my light skin tone, but works all right with foundation on top :) Maybe Ill buy it again, but I would try other brands first.

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4715820748816648488 on Dec 13, 2013

I use this concealer for dark circles under my eyes. It not only provides excellent coverage throughout my day, but it does not smudge or flake once you set it with a finishing powder. It is very creamy and easy to blend. Definitely recommend.

not liking the smell

Posted by 4764870182406342319 on Dec 10, 2013

not worth the price in my opinion, it is rather dry for my skin as a under-eye concealer and i don't like the fragrance of it.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 29, 2013

It's invisible, comfortable on skin and gives medium coverage. Nice light beige color.