MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Deep Repair Cream, Unscented, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

So glad iherb carries Mychelle

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009

I love all the products and will not be without this day/and night cream..It is very hydrating to my skin in this area we have very dry air and this helps repair and prevent further damage.

doesn't feel greasy

Posted by Reviewer2807496 on Mar 24, 2009

My sensitive skin hates to feel as if it can't breathe. This cream absorbs and leaves no discomfort.

MyChelle WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jul 26, 2011

I have been using MyChelle's Deep Repair Cream for about 2 years and I love it. It really works to diminish lines, wrinkles and even discolorations on my face. I switch between MyChelle's Pumpkin Renew Cream and the Deep Repair Cream for night time moisturizing. My skin is also extremely sensitive, so it's great that they both come unscented for sensitive skin. I have yet to find beauty products that work as consistently and as well as MyChelle.

I use it under my eyes at night

Posted by Reviewer2968639 on Dec 13, 2009

I love all of the MyChelle products. I want ingredients that will feed my skin and not harm it. I love using this moisturizer under my eyes at night.

It's perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Apr 12, 2011

I'd like to sing odes, because this cream save my skin from every damage, irritation or something else. It's light and gentle, but it doesn't suit for day.