So glad iherb carries Mychelle

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009

I love all the products and will not be without this day/and night cream..It is very hydrating to my skin in this area we have very dry air and this helps repair and prevent further damage.

doesn't feel greasy

Posted by Reviewer2807496 on Mar 24, 2009

My sensitive skin hates to feel as if it can't breathe. This cream absorbs and leaves no discomfort.

I use it under my eyes at night

Posted by Reviewer2968639 on Dec 13, 2009

I love all of the MyChelle products. I want ingredients that will feed my skin and not harm it. I love using this moisturizer under my eyes at night.

MyChelle WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jul 26, 2011

I have been using MyChelle's Deep Repair Cream for about 2 years and I love it. It really works to diminish lines, wrinkles and even discolorations on my face. I switch between MyChelle's Pumpkin Renew Cream and the Deep Repair Cream for night time moisturizing. My skin is also extremely sensitive, so it's great that they both come unscented for sensitive skin. I have yet to find beauty products that work as consistently and as well as MyChelle.

It's perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Apr 12, 2011

I'd like to sing odes, because this cream save my skin from every damage, irritation or something else. It's light and gentle, but it doesn't suit for day.

Good moisturizer with some buts....

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on May 21, 2010

I really like this product, but I dislike the separation that happens between the oil and the cream. It needs mixing every time I use it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Feb 04, 2010

I've used MyChelle for several years now. Reasonably priced and I've never become allergic to the products despite continued use.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer3333017 on Feb 07, 2011

Been using this for 2 - 3 weeks. Doesn't seem to do much of anything for my 53 year old skin. I'm disappointed - I wanted to like it, but would not purchase again.

เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก :) สรรเสริญ

Marvelous!

Posted by Reviewer2740089 on Aug 27, 2010

The Deep Repair Cream is the BEST EVER! REALLY! I use it on my face, around my eyes and on the back of my hands. Amazing results in about two weeks. California weather is dry and can affect skin. This cream nourishes and moisturizes without any kind of a greasy feel. Soaks right into my skin and provides a dewy glow! I will always use this, although a little pricey...HEY, I am worth it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »