RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,197.47

₽1,197.47

Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

JUST ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3247779 Nov 06, 2011

Product doesn't have enough granules and the ones it does have are extremely rough and abrasive! Very unusual smell! Although Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of human beauty and only support cruelty free products!

Ouch, strong stuff

Отзыв оставлен KaliMama Jan 03, 2011

I have combination skin which isn`t particularly sensitive, but this felt like a very strong formula. I was very excited about trying it after reading the reviews, and bought the cleanser and enzyme mist from the same series. The cleanser ended up leaving my skin red and dried out. The only product that I like is the Enzyme mist, which isn`t all that impressive either, but does add a little moisture. The scrub didn`t remove the dry flakes at all, rather seemed to MAKE my skin worse and as flaky as I`ve never seen it before (i used it combined with the cleanser, which also seemed to dry my skin out.). The skin does feel amazingly smooth afterwards, but my face looked red and the skin irritated. Not sure if I`ll take the risk of using it again, as my skin seemed to improve when I stopped using it , which means the dryness wasn`t mainly due to the cold winter

Won't get again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1569581 Mar 08, 2009

It smells like Lemon Pledge. And what they don't tell you is that it heats up while it's on your face. I'm not super-sensitive, but I found it uncomfortable. This was my first purchase of this brand and it's put me off, I'm afraid. Won't be getting it again.

Позиции 1-3 из 3