July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Honeydew Cleanser, Sensitive, Unscented, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

UNBELIEVEABLE!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Apr 16, 2009

I have tried many cleansers and they have all left my skin feeling tight and dry. With some of them I even broke out in a splotchy rash! Honeydew Cleanser is the greatest all-around facial cleanser I've ever used...and I've been using it for 4 years. It's gentle, yet removes all traces of make-up, though I only use a bit of blush and undereye liner. If you have sensitive skin, or even if you don't, try MyChelle's Honeydew Cleanser. You won't be disappointed.

Great cleanser for dry skin and Rosacea

Posted by Reviewer3054979 on Nov 19, 2011

I have used this product for years and find that it works better than anything else. I have Rosacea and therefore extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser has not caused any irritation. I don't even bother to try anything else!

A PRESENT FOR MY SKIN

Posted by Reviewer2293932 on Jun 02, 2010

I have a very sensitive and dehydrated skin what means a lot of products are not suitable for me. I've tried several products from different brands which didn't work well on my face. Since I got this cleanser product my skin looks better, soft and not irritated. The only thing I don't like it too much is that this product needs to be rinsed and the water where I live is very calcareous what is like poison to my skin. I'm gonna try with mineral water or water from the rain and I'm sure it'll work perfectly. I encourage you to try this cleanser and you'll see the results by yourself. On the other hand I must say I'm delighted with iherb because they give a great deal to its customers and delivered without any problem. Have a nice day!

Non-Drying creamer cleanser

Posted by aislinn on Oct 04, 2010

Great smell, and non-drying; great for the winter season!

เช่น