UNBELIEVEABLE!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Apr 16, 2009

I have tried many cleansers and they have all left my skin feeling tight and dry. With some of them I even broke out in a splotchy rash! Honeydew Cleanser is the greatest all-around facial cleanser I've ever used...and I've been using it for 4 years. It's gentle, yet removes all traces of make-up, though I only use a bit of blush and undereye liner. If you have sensitive skin, or even if you don't, try MyChelle's Honeydew Cleanser. You won't be disappointed.

Great cleanser for dry skin and Rosacea

Posted by Reviewer3054979 on Nov 19, 2011

I have used this product for years and find that it works better than anything else. I have Rosacea and therefore extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser has not caused any irritation. I don't even bother to try anything else!

A PRESENT FOR MY SKIN

Posted by Reviewer2293932 on Jun 02, 2010

I have a very sensitive and dehydrated skin what means a lot of products are not suitable for me. I've tried several products from different brands which didn't work well on my face. Since I got this cleanser product my skin looks better, soft and not irritated. The only thing I don't like it too much is that this product needs to be rinsed and the water where I live is very calcareous what is like poison to my skin. I'm gonna try with mineral water or water from the rain and I'm sure it'll work perfectly. I encourage you to try this cleanser and you'll see the results by yourself. On the other hand I must say I'm delighted with iherb because they give a great deal to its customers and delivered without any problem. Have a nice day!

เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก :) สรรเสริญ

Non-Drying creamer cleanser

Posted by aislinn on Oct 04, 2010

Great smell, and non-drying; great for the winter season!

LOVE the stuff

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 25, 2012

I have eczema so I have really dry sensitive skin. Everytime I use soap it either brakes me out or I get flaky skin. This was like heaven on my skin. So gentle its now my favorite face wash. Also I have huge pores with black heads, this was the only soap that washes the black heads out. My pores aren't as visible as before. If you have oily skin this might not be for you but if you have sensitive or aged skin, this stuff is a gift from god lol

MyChelle Honeydew Cleanser Unscented

Posted by Reviewer3278381 on Sep 04, 2009

Like the cleanser except it was supposed to be unscented. It does have a scent even if it's not perfume. I believe it's oil essence. I ordered it because it was gluten free, unscented and for dry/mature skin.

Love

Posted by Reviewer3223927 on Oct 30, 2010

Ilove this cleanser!Great melon scent and creamy smooth.It does not leave your face dry and tight feeling.The bottle is small but you only need a little. I highly recommend.Mychelle has alot of products to choose from depending on your skin type as well as many trial and sample kits to help you decide whats best. the prices at iHerb cannot be beat

I love Mychelle.

Posted by Reviewer1274041 on Jul 27, 2009

This is my favorite Mychelle product. It is a super creamy cleanser that leaves your face feeling soft.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Nov 15, 2010

Since my 40's face has become drier and sensitive, it's been hard to find a product that won't irritate or dry it out more. This product has been great for that - it's a creamy, moisturizing cleanser. I use this at night with Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial 24 Hour Repair Cream (also sold on Iherb). It's a great combo for me - glad I finally found some products that didn't end up in the trash or returned. Also, MyChelle's Fruit Enzyme Cleanser is another great one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »