Mychelle Pumpkin Peel

Posted by Reviewer1144124 on Mar 26, 2010

A wonderful and gentle exfoliate for the face that provides a renewal of skin cells and a natural glow.

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Jan 17, 2012

i only used it twice but i think that my skin looks smoother after using this peeling

From Russia

Posted by moonana on Aug 15, 2012

I jusy think it's a little bit too pricey, and didn't notice any visible effect, though used it according to the instruction. На мой взгляд дороговат за такой маленький объем, сильных изменений не заметила, больше не куплю.

Smells Edible

Posted by Reviewer1758740 on Aug 08, 2011

It smells great and a little goes a long way, but I have not seen any results from using it. I have used it 2-3x a week for a few weeks and I have not seen any noticeable change. I will keep using it, but so far I will not buy again.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1305759 on Jul 11, 2011

After reading all the rave reviews, I thought I would give this a try. Well it was quite disappointing. I tried it twice, and the results were the same. Every time I put it on, it would burn and itch my face to the point where I would have to wash it off. What a waste of money!

Eats off all dry skin

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 13, 2010

I got a trial size of this and it is simply AMAZING. I have severe hormonal imbalance which causes very parched skin. My glycolic acid cleanser & toner don't work, neither does the scrub! But this is amazing. I can put a thin layer when I wake up & wash off 5 min later & my skin is normal, soft & radiant all day. Highly recommended.

Utterly Amazing

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 30, 2008

I am ecstatic that iherb is now offering this line. This is the best product I've used in the mask/peel category. It really works and it also smells wonderful.

MyChelle products.

Posted by Reviewer2045362 on Apr 02, 2009

I have not used any of MyChelle products that i did not like.

Like A Pumpkin Pie On Your Face!

Posted by Reviewer1503921 on May 07, 2010

Recommended to me at a day spa, I had to try it. Really nice stuff! Makes your face feel really smooth and fresh.

Great!