10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Lip Plumping Treatment, Refreshing Mint, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Dec 11, 2009

Works great when you put it on at night before bed.

Mychelle is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Feb 05, 2010

I'm not sure it actually plumps much at all, but I use it every day and night and at least it may keep them from deflating over time, lol.

actually works

Posted by Reviewer2466342 on Jul 07, 2010

I'm in my mid-50's, and my lips looked a least 20 years older. This has smoothed them out noticeably. I apply it 3 or 4 times a day, and noticed a difference in a few days. It also tingles pleasantly, and makes my lips a little redder. It isn't tinted, I think it's just extra blood flow.

From Sceptic To Believer!

Posted by Reviewer2934936 on Jul 20, 2011

I rarely write reviews, but had to give an endorsement for this product. After only a couple of weeks I can truly see a difference in my lip volume. I've only used it twice a day, so I imagine 3 x day would be even better. I let it soak in for about 10-15 min. then apply Now Vit. E Extra Strength Oil over it as a gloss. My lips have more color and are noticeably plumper. I especially love the minty tingle it gives. Very happy with this and am buying a second tube.

doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2253938 on Sep 07, 2011

The only thing this seems to do is make my lips feel chapped. I haven't noticed any plumping effect.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »