makes eye area fresh

Posted by 4696756442196188348 on Apr 11, 2016

hydrates and awakens my eyes

Great eye serum for puffiness

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Great eye serum for puffiness due to water retention or late nights / bad mornings. But not much on dark circles and eye-rings yet after 1 tube. Quite pricey for a small tube but will probably give it another chance when it's on time sale.

highly recommended, really works!

Posted by someonelse on Jun 13, 2012

already used 4-5 tubes...i don't have dark circles but it really reduce my puffy upper eyelid. my eyes look sharper then ever! very light and not greasy to my oily skin.

Great Stuff--But overpriced for amount you receive in tube

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Jun 08, 2012

This stuff used to cost half as much, and I loved it! They reformulated and doubled the price. So now I am looking for an alternative (which probably is going to be the Beauty Without Cruelty gel you can also buy at this site). I do appreciate them making efforts to give us the best quality ingredients, as a general rule, but not if the price hike is this steep. I also find the .5 oz size quite small and would prefer an ounce of eye gel.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Magnolia Fresh Eyes, All / Combination, Serum, Step 3

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Feb 13, 2012

Very poor results.I have changed from another brand and my eye puffiness get worse.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Magnolia Fresh Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jan 27, 2012

This is a great serum for the eye area.

Excellent mask

Posted by lubalem2840130 on Dec 16, 2011

Excellent mask - is worth the money

brilliant dark cirlcle reducer

Posted by Reviewer3324038 on Nov 10, 2011

This is my second time to order it at iherb. Most of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive eye zone at all as well as is absorb into the skin very quickly. Especially, it is quite helpful to reduce dark circles in the morning time before put on make up. Even though the whole amount of this product seems very small but I have used the same bottle every day over 3 months because iota of it is enough for once a use.

Really good!!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Jun 21, 2011

It is only few days I use it.. so I don't know if it works well with dark cycles, but it is fast absorving and doesn't irritate my eyes. Keep the eye area hydrated and the skin is smooth. I like it. Hope it works with cycles too.

Reduce puffiness

Posted by Reviewer3334567 on Jun 15, 2011

Very good at reducing puffiness, but does not really work on dark eye circles much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »