Don't Live Your Life Without This..

Posted by Reviewer2740089 on Aug 27, 2010

This product is amazing! My husband recently passed away and my eyes reflected stress and puffiness. I tried many products (at least six)to help alleviate this issue. This eye gel has been a life saver and I will never be without it! I just ordered two more bottles today. I don't ever want to be without it! Great combined with Dermitage brand Eye kit. The results are fantastic! Pricey Yes, but you get what you pay for!

Reduce puffiness

Posted by Reviewer3334567 on Jun 15, 2011

Very good at reducing puffiness, but does not really work on dark eye circles much.

Fabulous for dark circles & puffy eyes.

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 03, 2010

Noticed after one use that dark circles were diminished. This is a gel, but absorbs nicely and leaves skin moisturized. Great for sensitive eyes. I usually break out or my eyes water from eye creams. But, have had any problems with fresh eyes. It is very soothing and reduces puffy eyes. A little goes a long way. One pump (great applicator) gives you the perfect amount. MyChelle makes high quality products. Plus, iherb's price great. Cost $5 more at Whole Foods. iherb is the BEST.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Magnolia Fresh Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1400476 on Dec 09, 2010

Even my extremely sensitive eyes tolerate it! Great quality

highly recommended, really works!

Posted by someonelse on Jun 13, 2012

already used 4-5 tubes...i don't have dark circles but it really reduce my puffy upper eyelid. my eyes look sharper then ever! very light and not greasy to my oily skin.

Great Stuff--But overpriced for amount you receive in tube

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Jun 08, 2012

This stuff used to cost half as much, and I loved it! They reformulated and doubled the price. So now I am looking for an alternative (which probably is going to be the Beauty Without Cruelty gel you can also buy at this site). I do appreciate them making efforts to give us the best quality ingredients, as a general rule, but not if the price hike is this steep. I also find the .5 oz size quite small and would prefer an ounce of eye gel.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Magnolia Fresh Eyes, All / Combination, Serum, Step 3

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Feb 13, 2012

Very poor results.I have changed from another brand and my eye puffiness get worse.

Really good!!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Jun 21, 2011

It is only few days I use it.. so I don't know if it works well with dark cycles, but it is fast absorving and doesn't irritate my eyes. Keep the eye area hydrated and the skin is smooth. I like it. Hope it works with cycles too.

...

Posted by Reviewer1399989 on Jan 03, 2011

Im using the cream about a week,actually nothing changed yet,but i will wait :)

didnt like