• Although the packaging of this product states it is .4 oz (12 g), it is in fact .5 oz (14 g)

• Reviews | English

Good Product...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012

...Colors run a bit light for their names...I have sallow olive skin...Latte is a dead-on match...I'll have to go darker in the summer...

Too Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Feb 17, 2009

I have shine with this product. It has a creamy texture that is too much for my sometimes oily, sometimes sensitive skin. The color match was very good (Latte--and I was pretty much guessing--I'm usually a medium). The application technique of a large stick is easy to get used to(and, yes, less messy) May work for others.

Orange and oily

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

The color was very orange and the foundation definitely doesn't suit people with oily t-zones. If you have a nice tan or a good even warm skin tone the shade might suit you better. This would probably suit drier skin types better.

can't live without :D

Posted by 4982829025024320285 on Sep 08, 2013

Best foundation ever if you have an oily skin type its a big no no for you I love it.. يناسب البشرة الجافة والحنطيه او اللي عامل تان ;-]

MyChelle Dermaceuticals,Cream Foundation,Latte

Posted by Reviewer3088975 on Sep 12, 2010

..This is my third order of this product. The in- clusion of camelia oil in any skin product makes it very calming the moment the skin feels it! The easy application and compatible colour smooth away any imperfections on the face leaving a totally fresh look! Thankyou MyChelle!

Cream Foundation

Posted by Reviewer1540192 on Oct 15, 2009

First of all the smell of the foundation is wonderful, like all of Mychelle products. This cream was a bit darker on me, I need to order one shade lighter but I use it on my cheeks for a nice glow of natural color. I have to use a little powder with this just cuz I tend to get a bit shiny. Other than that the foundation is light feeling. Waiting to recieve the lighter foundation to try.

Cream foundantion

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

This is rather oily and just doesn't suit me.

The best natural non-powder make-up base there is!!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I absolutely love this foundation! I have done a huge amount of research to find a replacement to chemical or mineral make-up foundations that are in powder form. I've tried many different brands and products and this is by far the best! The smell is nice (although I would like this even more without any scent). Ingredients are fully natural which is very rare! Most brands that are supposed to be natural or organic use nasty chemicals! It's VERY difficult to find a product with ingredients like this! Mineral dust foundations are the second best option but I don't think it's good for you to inhale the dust day after day (after all, most of us use foundation every day for years and decades). So, this is the best alternative to regular foundations I have found so far!! This foundation leaves my skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Actually the finish is very natural. For people with oily skin this might not be the best option. And if it gets too shiny, blotting paper or tissue helps a lot (just don't rub the foundation off)! The shade is quite dark for my fair skin with olive undertones. When I used Everyday Minerals foundations I used "Olive Fair" which was a perfect match. I mix this with lighter color (Ivory) to get the right shade. Both of these shades have neutral undertones, so they don't make my skin look at all pink or orange (which is quite common problem for me). Shades are just right!

stick foundation

Posted by 5364733661662671673 on Feb 02, 2014

love this product, good coverage, matt finish, exactly my skin colour. does not clog up the pores. Best of all no bad ingredients. will definitely re-order.

Nice for a natural look.

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jul 08, 2014

I bought this to wear over my Dr Hauschka pure stick - which is a medicated concealer - that is a tad light for my skin, but I really loved the medicating properties. It smells gorgeous like nothing else on the planet! I almost just wear it because I love the smell so much! The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last while on and its very very sheer! Most stick foundations are really cake-y like full on clown/stage makeup - this one isn't its really sheer and natural. The only thing is if you are after a bit more cover than you might have to do what I do and wear a concealer under it. It goes will with a light powder on top to set it in a bit more too. I guess its not really a full foundation - but more so just evens out the skin tone. I wouldn't use it to cover a huge zit or dark circles under eyes - I first use the concealer (which is lighter) then use this cream foundation over the top and its all good. I didn't find it oily/greasy like other reviewers, but then again I like the youthful dewy look - and for high makeup moments I usually use a powder/blush to set it a bit. For just the smell alone I would recommend it. And it really feels nice on, like you haven't got the shovel out and slapped on inch thick putty on your face - this is light and comfy on. It does transfer quite easily though.. I would probably buy again, but not as a full on foundation, for that I might have to look a little further - but the ingredients are all good so its hard to beat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »