• Although the packaging of this product states it is .4 oz (12 g), it is in fact .5 oz (14 g)

• Reviews | English

Good Product...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012

...Colors run a bit light for their names...I have sallow olive skin...Latte is a dead-on match...I'll have to go darker in the summer...

Too Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Feb 17, 2009

I have shine with this product. It has a creamy texture that is too much for my sometimes oily, sometimes sensitive skin. The color match was very good (Latte--and I was pretty much guessing--I'm usually a medium). The application technique of a large stick is easy to get used to(and, yes, less messy) May work for others.

Orange and oily

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

The color was very orange and the foundation definitely doesn't suit people with oily t-zones. If you have a nice tan or a good even warm skin tone the shade might suit you better. This would probably suit drier skin types better.

can't live without :D

Posted by 4982829025024320285 on Sep 08, 2013

Best foundation ever if you have an oily skin type its a big no no for you I love it.. يناسب البشرة الجافة والحنطيه او اللي عامل تان ;-]

MyChelle Dermaceuticals,Cream Foundation,Latte

Posted by Reviewer3088975 on Sep 12, 2010

..This is my third order of this product. The in- clusion of camelia oil in any skin product makes it very calming the moment the skin feels it! The easy application and compatible colour smooth away any imperfections on the face leaving a totally fresh look! Thankyou MyChelle!

Cream Foundation

Posted by Reviewer1540192 on Oct 15, 2009

First of all the smell of the foundation is wonderful, like all of Mychelle products. This cream was a bit darker on me, I need to order one shade lighter but I use it on my cheeks for a nice glow of natural color. I have to use a little powder with this just cuz I tend to get a bit shiny. Other than that the foundation is light feeling. Waiting to recieve the lighter foundation to try.

Cream foundantion

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

This is rather oily and just doesn't suit me.

The best natural non-powder make-up base there is!!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I absolutely love this foundation! I have done a huge amount of research to find a replacement to chemical or mineral make-up foundations that are in powder form. I've tried many different brands and products and this is by far the best! The smell is nice (although I would like this even more without any scent). Ingredients are fully natural which is very rare! Most brands that are supposed to be natural or organic use nasty chemicals! It's VERY difficult to find a product with ingredients like this! Mineral dust foundations are the second best option but I don't think it's good for you to inhale the dust day after day (after all, most of us use foundation every day for years and decades). So, this is the best alternative to regular foundations I have found so far!! This foundation leaves my skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Actually the finish is very natural. For people with oily skin this might not be the best option. And if it gets too shiny, blotting paper or tissue helps a lot (just don't rub the foundation off)! The shade is quite dark for my fair skin with olive undertones. When I used Everyday Minerals foundations I used "Olive Fair" which was a perfect match. I mix this with lighter color (Ivory) to get the right shade. Both of these shades have neutral undertones, so they don't make my skin look at all pink or orange (which is quite common problem for me). Shades are just right!

stick foundation

Posted by 5364733661662671673 on Feb 02, 2014

love this product, good coverage, matt finish, exactly my skin colour. does not clog up the pores. Best of all no bad ingredients. will definitely re-order.

Nice foundation!

Posted by Reviewer3056530 on Mar 18, 2010

Covers well without a heavy look. Smooths on nicely over moisturizer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »