Simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer2989242 on May 06, 2011

I'm 45 and sagging is starting to be a "problem". I've now used this product for 3 weeks and the difference is absolutely amazing. Wouldn't believe it if I hadn't tried it myself! My checks have become full and smooth again and the turkey neck is just about gone. I have fair, sensitive skin. Hope this helps...

holy smokes

Posted by Reviewer1116726 on May 28, 2009

i love this stuff. all of the scars left from my acne are almost gone because of this stuff. it speeds up the healing process!

You can still feel a difference the next day

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Sep 22, 2010

This is the best C serum out there, to the best of my knowledge. The concentration of C is unusually high for a serum and it really does make positive changes in your skin's texture and tone. Great for sun-damaged skin, as topical C has been shown to help reverse damage and reduce skin cancer risk. Topical C also has some sun protection abilities itself. Our dermatologist has told us that skin biopsies have shown it to remain active in the skin a day or more after it's been applied, which makes sense because you really can still feel a difference the following day. The instructions tell you to apply two pumps, but I find one to be sufficient to lightly cover my face and neck, especially if my hands are damp with water.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed

Posted by Reviewer1096506 on Jul 24, 2011

I'm on my second bottle, and will continue to order this. I've seen marked brightening of my skin, lessening of fine lines and pores. I tried a different brand of Vitamin C serum, but did not get the same results as Mychelle. Mychelle's is more concentrated with a more true Vit C smell (pungent, not perfumed), but it gets results, and that's what I'm after. My skin can be sensitive to Vitamin C and break out in itchy bumps. Until now, I hadn't found a product that actually worked and that my skin could tolerate. Glad I found this.

I threw it out

Posted by Reviewer2621489 on Jul 09, 2012

Seemed totally ineffective for the high price. I really wanted to love this product but ended up tossing in the trash. I used it every day for almost a month and saw no difference in my old acne marks, brightness, luminosity or anything. The bottle is uber-tiny - not much for the $$$. I think I'll try Jason Natural hyper-c next.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Dec 02, 2009

Love this serum. Really seems to be tightening my pores - my skin looks and feels great after using. I have been using it every morning with the Mychelle cleanser and mist. The mist is great with helping you use the serum sparingly. It says to use two pumps of the serum but I usually use one squirt and spread it evenly. It works well and is a wonderful product to use to wake your skin up in the morning. Highly recommended.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3223927 on Oct 30, 2010

I just use perfect C serum on sun damaged areas on the side of my face.I have noticed some lightening and my skin is more evan in color.The bottle is small but 1 pump is more that enough to cover.

Really like this serum

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011

I've been using this serum in combination with the MyChelle Apple Brightening Serum to help with hyperpigmentation on my face and neck and age spots on my hands. I've only been using them for a couple of weeks and the hyperpigmentation has already faded some. I'll definitely keep using this serum. Also, I like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my skin.

Just okay for me.

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Nov 27, 2011

Considering products work differently for different folks, I decided to purchase this product and the Avalon C serum. This producty has its merits, however my skin responded more noticeably to the Avalon. I will be repurchasing the Avalon product.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 02, 2012

I bought and use with the MyCD's Perfect C Serum and have actually seen dramatic results after approx. 2-3 weeks' usage; dramatic results in that I've always cared for my skin and used high-end, quality brands--the least toxic the better--and with these two products, the appearance of laugh/neck lines and sun-damage spots have improved; will continue to purchase this formula.