EXORBITANTLY PRICED with MARGINAL EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Sep 22, 2015

The first bottle ( a gift) I received has softened fine lines; however, the smell is almost nauseating and the price is prohibitive for the amount: .5 fl oz. I did order a second bottle to see if the first bottle had oxidized - have yet to open second bottle. No matter the result, though, I will be looking for alternatives. Again, very expensive for the small amount. The second bottle had the same noxious smell as the first bottle. Though the product seemed to work a bit, the expense of it does not justify the marginal results. After trying a homemade product of fruit and sugar, and having equivalent results to the exorbitantly priced product, I will not be purchasing this very expensive item again.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Jul 15, 2014

I like this Vitamin C. I can feel it tingle but it's not too strong, just right. It's expensive though.

Average performer

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

I finished one bottle of this serum but did not find that my skin was brighter. Perhaps I needed to use a few more bottles of this to see an effect? Clean ingredients but I thought it was expensive for an average performer.

very, very drying, tho it brightens up the skin

Posted by teacupLA on Apr 28, 2013

Extremely drying. I won't use it again. I purchased one bottle seemed to brighten up my skin so I added another to an order made later. I don't plan on finishing the second bottle. The alcohol ingredient is overly drying for my skin so I'll just use straight lemon juice for evening out skin tone, brightening it up etc. Alcohol is very abusive to the skin.

Perfect C Serum

Posted by Reviewer1195682 on Jan 02, 2013

This product came without a tamper proof seal and some had leaked in box. Will not buy a refill. Tamper proof seals are also a necessity in life and expecially for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer1038446 on Dec 12, 2012

goog

expensive but EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Nov 09, 2012

I am only 30 and not that many wrinkles. I've always had slightly oily skin and associated trouble, especially around my period. I've been using this product for only 3 to 4 weeks but I can't believe how good it is. My skin looks clear, it has a nice glow and seems to heal faster. The very fist time I used it I thought is smelled like puke and (i still) think that the ascorbic acid in the serum is oxidised but this it WORKS wonders for the skin. For me the result was similar to how I looked at 25 and in some ways even better (no pimples and a nice glow).

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

super effective

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

super effective but too expensive for the quantity it makes my pores very refined but i would not buy again unless they make it bigger.

Vitamin C serum

Posted by 5352493453020649590 on Aug 24, 2012

Fabulous, love this product, and really well priced.