Better as a night cream...

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Sep 03, 2013

I was excited to try this product as it seems to be full of more natural ingredients and I was desperate for a moisturiser. It's a light, murky green colour and when I apply it to my face, I found it really sits on top of it instead of sinking it. It was absolutely terrible to use during summer, my face would be dripping with sweat. The smell of the moisturiser is also very powerful, you can definitely smell the cinnamon in it. I would not recommend to those that are offended by creams with a fragrance. I know that I would also have preferred this in a pump bottle as opposed to the tub; it is quite unhygienic to be sticking my finger in there every day and also exposing the cream to the air. Overall, I prefer using in the evening as it's far too heavy as a day time cream during the summer. I was hoping to test it out during winter when the weather is cold and my skin is dry, but I've almost finished the little tub up. I would not repurchase this but I would try something else from the brand.

super crème

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 09, 2012

J'utilise cette crème en crème de nuit occasionelement. Elle hydrate et nourrit en laissant un fini hyper doux, satiné, pas gras. La peau ne régraisse pas rapidement. Ne crée pas de boutons. Sens super bon, légère odeur épicée, canelle.. J'aime beaucoup cette crème, elle convient bien à ma peau sensible/grasse/ a acné hormonal.

regular

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

this is the 1st mychelle product that i do not like, it did not change my skin but is a good light moisturiser

괜찮아요

Posted by 4718201316621266929 on Sep 02, 2012

각질있으면 좀 밀리는거있음. 촉촉한데 흡수가 힘든듯 ㅜㅜ 그래도 트러블없어서 지금까지 산것중 젤 오래쓰고있음. 반통정도 씀. 신기록임.

Чудо

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Прекрасный крем. Нежно-зеленого цвета) После применения сразу виден результат. Очень хорошо освещает лицо. Не оставляет жирног блеска, ощущения липкости на лице. Сейчас это мой любимый крем. Lovely cream. Pale green in color) After applying the immediately visible results. Very good face lights up. Does not leave a greasy, sticky feeling on your face. Now this is my favorite moisturizer.

Neutral

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

I'm not convinced by MyChelle Dermaceuticals products yet. After I started using their cleanser and cream for combination skin, my skin har unfortuneatly never looked worse. It's quite a small pot as well, mine went empty in less than a month. So I'm back to the plain ol' coconut and olive oil.

Best Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jul 01, 2012

I love this stuff! And so does my husband. It smells just like a pumpkin pie from the nutmeg included in the formula! Besides the smell, the cream is smooth, hydrating, and not greasy at all. In fact, I use the rest of the all/combination line by MyChelle and my skin is glowing. I've gotten quite a few compliments from my friends and my husbands skin looks better than it did when he was in college. Great stuff!

Great stuffs & will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1503938 on Apr 13, 2012

It's the first time to try this light/non greasy cream. I put small amount ( coin size) after serum every night. Skin feels soft and hydrate. Love it!~

great skin cream

Posted by Reviewer3242771 on Mar 20, 2012

I love the skin cream, but the particular one I got seemed like it may be an older batch. There's no date, but it seems a little more separated than previous jars I have bought. It still works fine, though

too heavy

Posted by netalee on Feb 26, 2012

May be it's good, but too heavy for my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »