MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Sun Shield, SPF 28, Unscented, All/Combination, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on Aug 10, 2011

I purchased this after rave reviews. It's pretty thick, rubs in ok, protects well, but it still feels heavy. I guess I was expecting feeling like I was wearing next to nothing.

not good

Posted by 4732527712217425044 on Aug 15, 2013

hard to apply, and white small little cream, can absorb by the skin completely ... not that good and not works for me

價格偏高

Posted by 5226714495254083566 on Sep 06, 2013

價格偏高,一擦上臉,等一會就出汗,不知為何?我平時都是多出汗,加上此產品就更嚴重

Flaky

Posted by 5028083102488058955 on Feb 05, 2014

Spreads flaky on my skin

Very nice finish, but impractical.

Posted by pusscat on Mar 12, 2013

At first when trying this sunscreen I thought it was great - it is so difficult to find a natural sunscreen that isn't ridiculously oily. And the finish of this is definitely beautiful, matt and smooth. It goes on like a primer and makeup goes over wonderfully. Also there was no irritation which I often get from sunscreens. However, after using it for a while in my daily life, I have found it to be very impractical. I haven't had this problem with any other products, but the only way to describe it is that it makes sweat 'sit' on the skin, so when I look in the mirror it's like I can see each sweat droplet, rather than just looking a bit dewy all over. And this is just from the walk to work or it being a warm day, not at the gym or anything like that. It gets very embarrassing having to dab at the face to avoid looking all droplety. Maybe it is just too heavy for a warmer climate. So, maybe if you live somewhere cold, are someone who doesn't reach the point of breaking a sweat throughout the day, or just don't perspire through your face, this would be perfect, but for me sadly it doesn't work.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »