Great results

Posted by 4629839364740849398 on Dec 11, 2015

Easy to use and tastes just like water, made such a difference to my skin and hair. Quality product

Helps with hair

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Apr 05, 2015

My hair seems to be growing faster than before I started taking this silica gel. No unpleasant mouth pucker like BioSil. Hoping it helps with bone health too.

Wonderful product will not be without

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Jan 07, 2015

This product is making a big difference to my skin, it makes it softer, tighter, and it is glowing. Will not be without this product I used it in conjunction with Neocell, Collagen +C, Pomegranate Liquid. I take the Neocell, Collagen+C, Pomegranate Liquid, in the morning and Naka at night.

easy to handle

Posted by Reviewer1328494 on Dec 03, 2014

not sure about the effect yet

Expensive but it is really useful.

Posted by 5533211516088871973 on Oct 29, 2014

I really like this Silica gel. Pros: Skin feels firmer and supple Noticeable results within 2 weeks Cons: Expensive Short life span as compared to liquid ones Chalky taste (need to gobble down with water immediately after) In every supplement you take, remember you can't solely rely on that to give you instant results. Always good to combine with healthy diet.

Silica gel

Posted by 5007125887784584271 on Sep 23, 2014

After one month you really notice the difference and continue use! Benefits increase over time, things don't change overnight

Gel eases reflux

Posted by KuusenAlla on Feb 02, 2014

I take it in the evening with water before going to bed.

Excellent

Posted by 5214818933761543163 on Dec 07, 2013

This product help to my hair to grow very fast (Ima-bey)

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Oct 16, 2013

Really helps with skin and hair. you can mix with juice. We have have it direct from bottle with large spoon. Spoon supplied not suitable for us.

Excellent for hair, skin, nails, joints...

Posted by Reviewer1964315 on Apr 07, 2013

I have taken this product for several years, minus a period when iherb stopped carrying (had to search another retailer). Happy it is available again. My girlfriend told me her Mom (in her sixties) had taken it for years and her hair was strong and healthy (she is African-American and hair can be very fragile). I believe in this brand. The purity and considered it fantastic for overall benefits. I also take with biotin supplement and the Neocell Super Collagen powder. A+++!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »