Acne relief

Posted by Reviewer2561176 on Apr 17, 2008

My daughter has been using this product and her acne has nearly vanished! Nothing else worked until this.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2867130 on Nov 02, 2008

i'm 25 years old and i've had acne since I was 14.. nothing has helped.. since using this product.. I have had no breakouts, my skin is the the most clear its ever been... I recommend this product to everybody who wants clear skin for good!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1446522 on Aug 21, 2009

I tried Proactive, Neutrogena's version of Proactive, and various doctor-prescribed solutions. The stuff prescribed by a doctor makes me wary. Although it worked, I don't like putting all the chemicals into my body. Eventually, those medicines also stopped working. Not wanting to go to the step of Acutane, I looked around for a different internal solution (external was clearly not enough for me). When used 4 times per day, as suggested, this product has really cleared up my skin. The liquid works just as well.

Helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2978474 on Jan 20, 2009

It's helped, more than most things I've tried and worked very quickly, but for the more persistent cystic pimples, it doesn't really help, but maybe it's a hormonal thing that no supplement can fix. Oh, and it doesn't really taste like anything, so don't worry about that.

No improvement

Posted by Reviewer2141319 on Mar 29, 2010

Absolutely no change after the 2 weeks A couple design flaws too: You're supposed to take 4 a day for 2 weeks so 4 x 7 x 2 = 56 so you have 4 left over And the pills are in rows of 3. Makes more sense for it to be in rows of 4 so you can make sure you didn't forget to take one. Taking 7 pills a day can be a little confusing