10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2867130 on Nov 02, 2008

i'm 25 years old and i've had acne since I was 14.. nothing has helped.. since using this product.. I have had no breakouts, my skin is the the most clear its ever been... I recommend this product to everybody who wants clear skin for good!!!!

Acne relief

Posted by Reviewer2561176 on Apr 17, 2008

My daughter has been using this product and her acne has nearly vanished! Nothing else worked until this.

Posted by Reviewer1446522 on Aug 21, 2009

I tried Proactive, Neutrogena's version of Proactive, and various doctor-prescribed solutions. The stuff prescribed by a doctor makes me wary. Although it worked, I don't like putting all the chemicals into my body. Eventually, those medicines also stopped working. Not wanting to go to the step of Acutane, I looked around for a different internal solution (external was clearly not enough for me). When used 4 times per day, as suggested, this product has really cleared up my skin. The liquid works just as well.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 31, 2010

It took about a week to get into my system and start working, but once it did, I was completely acne free. This stuff worked great for me. I went from having new pimples every day to being completely clear. And I haven't had clear skin since I was 10! Amazing stuff. Made me less oily too.

This has helped me!!!

Posted by Reviewer1693435 on Sep 07, 2008

This product has cleared up my skin, though it does cause some stomach discomfort. I called the customer service number on the box to check how long I should to take this product for and they were very helpful.