Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2867130 on Nov 02, 2008

i'm 25 years old and i've had acne since I was 14.. nothing has helped.. since using this product.. I have had no breakouts, my skin is the the most clear its ever been... I recommend this product to everybody who wants clear skin for good!!!!

Acne relief

Posted by Reviewer2561176 on Apr 17, 2008

My daughter has been using this product and her acne has nearly vanished! Nothing else worked until this.

Posted by Reviewer1446522 on Aug 21, 2009

I tried Proactive, Neutrogena's version of Proactive, and various doctor-prescribed solutions. The stuff prescribed by a doctor makes me wary. Although it worked, I don't like putting all the chemicals into my body. Eventually, those medicines also stopped working. Not wanting to go to the step of Acutane, I looked around for a different internal solution (external was clearly not enough for me). When used 4 times per day, as suggested, this product has really cleared up my skin. The liquid works just as well.

Changed my mind

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Sep 19, 2009

I found if I take this with meals I don't get the headache from it anymore. It seems to be clearing up my skin, I will keep using it and see how it goes. Update, works fantastic. Clears me right up.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 31, 2010

It took about a week to get into my system and start working, but once it did, I was completely acne free. This stuff worked great for me. I went from having new pimples every day to being completely clear. And I haven't had clear skin since I was 10! Amazing stuff. Made me less oily too.

Works well, but takes a while and More than One Box

Posted by ShelleyP on Nov 13, 2012

Along with the joys of peri-menopause, I had an outbreak of adult acne last year which got quite severe, first time I'd ever had it like this. I started on this product, but didn't see immediate results. After taking three boxes, my skin was completely cleared up and stayed that way. After the fact, if a small bump came up on my skin, it wouldn't amount to anything. A year later, I started to get the occasional zit again so decided to take another short round of 2 boxes, seems to have worked well. I suggest buying 2-3 boxes as needed and using it faithfully during that time for best results.

So far so good...

Posted by Reviewer1564483 on Jul 06, 2010

I've always had good skin,but for the past 3 or 4 months,I've been getting weird bumps on my forehead and zits all over my face,(I'm 25 years old),iIve been taking this pills for about a week and a half,along with Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash,Desert Essence Cleansing Pads,Aubrey Organics Oil Balancing Moisturizer,as well as the Amino Derm Gel,and my face has returned to its former glory,but I wonder,if you have to keep on taking them every single day for maintenance or only whenever you get a zit,I hope that someone can clear that up for me,but so far so good.

This has helped me!!!

Posted by Reviewer1693435 on Sep 07, 2008

This product has cleared up my skin, though it does cause some stomach discomfort. I called the customer service number on the box to check how long I should to take this product for and they were very helpful.

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets (NBB-01560)

Posted by Reviewer1580945 on Sep 16, 2008

The product is just great very pleased.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 16, 2008

This has really made a difference. No more break outs since using this. A difference was noticed within about a week.