Need a few adjustments

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013

I wish these were a little bit longer. I find they also bunch up quite a bit during the day and the adhesive on the back isn't very sticky. Don't think I'll purchase these again, but this brand's tampons are great, so I'll continue buying those.

Wish they would stick!!

Posted by Reviewer2847189 on Sep 27, 2012

These are great due to the Organic Cotton and no chemicals .... I just wish they would stick ..... the adhesive strip is too weak!!!

Not great

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

They are pretty stiff and the adhesive strip is pretty weak. They are however made of cotton and will not cause irritation so that's good. Other than that I don't think I will repurchase.

I'm disappointed...

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

They are: inflexible, tough, getting rumple, very inconvinient. The wings are small, the adhesive strip is very weak. Tough tne material is good. Would never buy again. It seems, they are maid by someone who hates women.

Natracare, Natural Ultra Pads, Regular, 14 Pads

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 22, 2013

I like the quality of these pads. They are comfortable and cotton-made. Do not have this "sticky" feeling and more as with regular pads. But for the night maybe it takes to choose longer size pads just to prevent leaking. Отличные по качеству натуральные коттоновые прокладки. Нет ощущения прилипания к телу как с обычными. Но на ночь лучше взять чуть длиннее (чтобы не было протекания) - видела у них такие тоже.

strongly recommend

Posted by 5546215130037471950 on Jul 13, 2012

Really good.

Best Pads EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

... My Wife loves these pads. She switched over from Always because she was trying to find something that is better for the environment, but she didn't like the idea of washing cloth pads. She has also noticed a decrease in yeast infections by using these since they are toxic chemical free. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Huge disappointment

Posted by 5420013870322387720 on May 22, 2013

I really wanted to love this product, but first of all they are small rather than regular.But the biggest problem I have with them is the tiny ammount of glue. They hardly have any! In two minutes they are loose and folding into a roll. Useless. Dr Mercolas organic pads on the other hand are super. Im going back to them even though its annoying they are not avaliable on iherb.

Good product for for good price!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Very nice product!

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

Note that they are rather small compared to Bodyform/Libresse and similar brands. They absorbs well, and is far, far less smelly then plastic pads. I suspect this is cause the skin actually gets to breathe in these.