Need a few adjustments

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013

I wish these were a little bit longer. I find they also bunch up quite a bit during the day and the adhesive on the back isn't very sticky. Don't think I'll purchase these again, but this brand's tampons are great, so I'll continue buying those.

Wish they would stick!!

Posted by Reviewer2847189 on Sep 27, 2012

These are great due to the Organic Cotton and no chemicals .... I just wish they would stick ..... the adhesive strip is too weak!!!

Not great

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

They are pretty stiff and the adhesive strip is pretty weak. They are however made of cotton and will not cause irritation so that's good. Other than that I don't think I will repurchase.

I'm disappointed...

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

They are: inflexible, tough, getting rumple, very inconvinient. The wings are small, the adhesive strip is very weak. Tough tne material is good. Would never buy again. It seems, they are maid by someone who hates women.

Natracare, Natural Ultra Pads, Regular, 14 Pads

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 22, 2013

I like the quality of these pads. They are comfortable and cotton-made. Do not have this "sticky" feeling and more as with regular pads. But for the night maybe it takes to choose longer size pads just to prevent leaking. Отличные по качеству натуральные коттоновые прокладки. Нет ощущения прилипания к телу как с обычными. Но на ночь лучше взять чуть длиннее (чтобы не было протекания) - видела у них такие тоже.

Best Pads EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

... My Wife loves these pads. She switched over from Always because she was trying to find something that is better for the environment, but she didn't like the idea of washing cloth pads. She has also noticed a decrease in yeast infections by using these since they are toxic chemical free. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

strongly recommend

Posted by 5546215130037471950 on Jul 13, 2012

Really good.

Love NatraCare!!

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Dec 04, 2014

I have been using natracare tampons, pads, and pantyliners for years now. They work very well, are cost effective, and are free of harsh chemicals and plastic, which is the best part! I prefer not to use regular tampons and pads with chemicals because they are used in such a sensitive area. Natracare is great!

ok for light days

Posted by 5261040444037525190 on Oct 02, 2016

does not stick as well as normal pad but at least its safe for the skin

Use only during your lighter period days

Posted by 5568311709723247637 on May 12, 2016

I am not at the point of using menstrual cups even though I would personally love to so I came to a healthy balance of using Natracare products which are "supposedly" compostable (haven't tested them yet for that!) and are made without any chemicals because I am personally allergic to a lot of things. Been using them for a year and use this particular size towards the end of my menstrual cycle when my flow is light. If you use it during the beginning days, you'll most likely leak especially at night because they aren't very long. Almost the size of the panty liners.