Natralia for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Aug 09, 2011

I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.

Good for itch but not for cure

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Apr 12, 2009

Smell nice, stop itch, but my skin still red. Be carefull I realize that this prodcut contain Paraffin Oil too.

EXCELLLENT product!

Posted by Reviewer1566269 on Aug 04, 2010

I have suffered from eczema my whole life. My skin was so dry and flaky and this hot weather made it worse. Within three days of using this cream I notice a TREMENDOUS difference. I can't remember the last time my skin was this soft and how normal my hands look. I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!

Incredible results

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

I couldn't think of a better name for this product in my case. I've been suffering from terrible eczema all over the scalp and part of my face, and for several years I was given all the medication possible from creams to tablets. Nothing helped in a significant way and during the years, besides the itching and discomfort, I lost so much of hair, that is was absolutely scary. I really can't believe this cream stopped it all and in just a few weeks. The itching stopped in a couple of days and till I finished the first tube, all the hair stopped falling. It works like magic, at least in my case. No more steroids and no more swallowing God-knows-what for no purpose whatsoever. All finished and quickly. Now I'm just careful to keep one tube at home and if the smallest sign returns, I just use it immediately to stop the eczema from spreading. In a couple of days, it's gone. I really hope it will work as well for other people with these unpleasant issues, try and see.

allergy reaction

Posted by Reviewer1970664 on Apr 24, 2009

My son flared up badly after applied. Not very happy with the product

Psoriasis Healing Cream

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jul 07, 2009

Excellent source for Psoriasis. Used for teenage son. Nothing else worked until we tried this. Best when used in conjunction with shower wash by Natralia. Doesn't dry out skin. Use sparingly and spread evenly. Relieves dryness and remarkable improvements visible after two applications. Highly recommend. Excellent product.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2060919 on Mar 08, 2011

Totally satisfied and releived my eczema

Excellent cream, great results

Posted by Reviewer3292342 on Jul 19, 2012

Recently, I had a bad rash - probably eczema. I ordered another cream that had better reviews and this cream because I was impressed with the ingredients. The other cream did practically nothing, while this took care of the problem.

Almost too good to be true.

Posted by Zahava on May 24, 2016

For some months now my doctor has been prescribing different creams and ointments for horrible red, flaky and itchy patches on my lower legs, none of which helped. The last one was a steroid and after a day of using it the itching was worse. I do not think my doctor knew what the problem was even though I was sure it was psoriasis. So I bought this product hoping that something natural might work without causing side effects. It arrived just two days ago and already I can see the difference. No thick scaly skin, the flaking is easing off, and the irritation - which had been disturbing my sleep - has almost gone. The cream is absorbed by the skin very quickly so is not sticky. I have no hesitation in recommending this product and am now going to order 4 more tubes.

Did not work for me

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jun 30, 2012

Smells strongly of Lavender which I like. The packaging is not suitable for this product as it is very liquid and the tube has a big opening. The products ends up clogging the screw on cap. Have to be careful about usage and storage. It did not work on my eczema but it did work on some skin rashes. The product looks like a brownish green goo.