I've lost six inches off of my waist!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Sep 05, 2013

It curbs your appetite. The formula helps boost ones metabolism, which helps with calorie burning. It also promotes energy and mental alertness. it contains polyphenols, antioxidant compounds that have the capacity to neutralize free radicals produced by regular exercise. Berry Digest, is a unique enzyme blend that helps support digestion. Remember to store it in a cool place. I called Natrol, and asked them if it was okay to refrigerate, because my hole gets to be pretty warm in Summer. They told me it was okay to refrigerate.I also take a scoop of Now Spiruina Powder everyday in my morning smoothie(which really gives me long lasting energy and helps with my appetite too). I'm also adding one tablespoon of Nutiva Coconut Oil, which is helping with sugar cravings. It doesn't hurt that I've mostly cut out bread and dairy. :) If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below.

It seems that helped

Posted by Reviewer3010763 on Apr 02, 2013

It seems that helped !!!!!!!!!

괜찮아요 ^^;;

Posted by 5373002234055623576 on Apr 25, 2013

살빠지고 이런건 잘 모르겠는데, 운동하기 한시간 전에 먹으니까 뭔가 좀 더 힘이 나는 느낌이 있어요. 몸에 좋은거 먹는 동안에는 스스로 음식을 자제하게 되는 심리적인 요인이 큰 것 같아요.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1670382 on Jul 08, 2013

Since this product has caffeine, i would recommend one to limit the number of coffee cups per day... Works really well with clean, healthy diet and workout... Do drink lots of water...

May be!!! (Thailand)

Posted by myvitamin on Feb 26, 2014

I take 2capsules in morning I saw my's body change but I need water more and more all day. First day I have a headache much.but I like because saw result and product good price.

IT WORKS

Posted by 5597214802584407925 on Nov 09, 2014

This product works but only to a certain extent initially, now I don't even use it that often, unless I eat something particularly sinful. It works better if you exercise. I do feel more energetic and also, more fuel to exercise somehow.

효과있는거같아요

Posted by 5611363446557901159 on Jun 03, 2013

밥먹으면서 같이 먹고, 밥먹고 몇시간후 운동가면 땀 뻘뻘흘림. 부스팅되는느낌은 모르겟어요. 근데 아침에 쾌변; 다이어트 운동할때 변비심한데 아침에 기분이조음. ㅎㅎ

Very Good

Posted by 5607795029888324044 on Mar 09, 2015

Great Product, My wife like it

I believe these work

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

I have been eating healthier recently a lot more vegetables and fruit so that may have something to do with it but i did notice quicker digestion when taking these.. to the point I actually stopped taking them daily. I love that it comes with a suggested meal plan.

good

Posted by 4984782837893534461 on Sep 22, 2014

Good